JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a S&W 2.0, have handled an LC9s, G43, and P365... is there anything a little smaller that would fit better for pocket carry in jeans or shorts?

Currently have an IWB holster, but not comfy when sitting in the car (truck is fine). Also have a Sticky holster for pocket, but it's fairly bulky in front pocket. Looking to go smaller.

Prefer 9mm, but maybe .22 is the way to go?

-Robert

I have carried my mod 60 Smith and Bersa 644 in the back pocket of jeans but it would not seem practical in a front pocket - or be comfortable.

Depending on the shorts the pockets might be too loose with not enough support to secure the gun.

Last Edited:
S&W 442/642 w/ CT lasergrip in a Mika pocket holster is the best setup I've come across for that mode of carry. The shape of the "hammerless" J-frame allows ease of grabbing the grip and is snag-free during the presentation. Semi-auto pistol with their squared off back at the slide can easily hang up and are more difficult to grab.

there's a delicate balance between smaller size hardware vs ballistics vs hand grip/accuracy vs reliability vs concealability; Lottsa choices out there to evaluate for personal use. Good luck.

there's a delicate balance between smaller size hardware vs ballistics vs hand grip/accuracy vs reliability vs concealability; Lottsa choices out there to evaluate for personal use. Good luck.

Basically, the smaller the gun, the more the suck.

If you want something pocket sized, yet still pleasurable to shoot, and don't mind a safety, I highly recommend a Springfield 911 or SIG P238. Even with the flush fit mag, the pistol is very manageable. It's a .380, but defensive ammo exists that passes FBI testing.

If you want something pocket sized, yet still pleasurable to shoot, and don't mind a safety, I highly recommend a Springfield 911 or SIG P238. Even with the flush fit mag, the pistol is very manageable. It's a .380, but defensive ammo exists that passes FBI testing.

There is no way I want anything cock and locked in my pocket.

Diamond back DB9 Gen 4

What this guy said.

the DB9 is probably the smallest 9mm you can buy. Super snappy and takes practice.

I had one, and got rid of it because of the rough grip texture, feels like sand paper against the skin. BUT I am actually looking to get another, because I haven't encountered anything else that comes close to its size.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top