JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, I'll play along...
- Inside the House gun; Mossberg 20g Shockwave
- Carry gun; Beretta cheetah 86
- Outside the House gun; Henry 357 carbine

Hidden in the "rafters" guns...
-
-
-
(you didn't really think I was gonna actually list 'em, did you?) ;)

Last Edited:
Easy, in a post evil black gun world...

Remington 870 - 12 ga
1894 Marlin - 45-70 government
1873 SAA - 45 LC

And for EDC, a 2.5 S&W .357 or .44 magnum...

Trade capacity for knock down power, that's the game they want us to play...

K-31 re barreled in .308
Winchester 97 takedown trench conversion
Dan Wesson .44 mag

That's only the legal stuff they can inspect! I got diving equipment and know where you guys had boating accidents, so I got it coverd! Lol:D:p

I'm thinking a nice Kentucky long rifle of some type, and an 1860 Colt Army revolver.

How far down the road of gun control are we talking? What level of "reasonable" restrictions? Check out England and Australia if you really want to know what they consider reasonable, and the powers that be in those nations are still not quite done yet, just a few more reasonable restrictions.

A friend and I were discussing gun control with another acquaintance who supports "Ceasefire Oregon". He kept saying he doesn't want to take away people's guns, he just want "reasonable" restrictions.

My friend asked him if the gun control system they have in England or Australia is reasonable (no handguns, no pump shotguns, no semi-autos at all, everything else except black powder strictly regulated even by California standards, etc.)

The guy hemmed and hawed a bit, and stammered that well, reasonable for them but maybe not for us, just yet. He would NOT say that maybe those nations have gone too far in disarming their citizens. That should really tell us something.

Personally most of the stuff I'm interested in and most of what I have is "California legal", so I'd be fine as far as my hobby goes. My objections to the proposed regulations are about principles, not how they would affect me personally.

Another acquaintance of mine that I used to work with was railing on Facebook about how selfish gun owners are; how they just want their toys, without regard to kids getting killed. What a clueless idiot. I'd pile all my guns in the yard and burn them if I thought it would protect someone's kids from dying somewhere. I think the vast majority of us would. It's not about selfishness; it's about gun control doesn't work!

Gun control works for Brazil. If you ignore all the murders that still happen with guns. :rolleyes:

"Oh but Brazil has a drug problem so its not fair to compare!" But then again, the U.S has a drug problem too! So it is absolutely fair to compare. :D

Gun control works for Brazil. If you ignore all the murders that still happen with guns. :rolleyes:
"Oh but Brazil has a drug problem so its not fair to compare!" But then again, the U.S has a drug problem too! So it is absolutely fair to compare. :D

Its true they are just taking a different approach, just kill all the law abiding and there is no crime :rolleyes:

A friend and I put together a BA tator gun and built all sorts of 'devices' to shoot out of it. Powered by Acetylene gas and ignited w/a sparkplug, it was fired from a bipod off the ground. Not much for accuracy but would put the fear in ya. I could hard mount one on the deck and shoot grape shot.

Rapid firing nail guns is pretty cool and pretty annoying at close range just gotta make sure the compressors charged. I'd hate to be downrange of one.

When we were kids we got pretty good at throwing rocks w/a sling. I hit a bird once and cut a kids shin that needed sewed up. I got lots of rocks.

Yep, I'll be ready.......

And when they come for the lever actions, pump actions, revolvers, and all the rest.....??

In Australia, they deemed pump action firearms as being evil, since a pump action shotgun was used in a mass murder. Lever actions and revolvers are still OK to own currently in Australia, within certain limitations.

However, what if a mass murder takes place using a lever action? Or with a revolver? How quickly would there be a media frenzy in Australia to ban them too?

Heck in England, they regulated and regulated handguns so severely, that by the time handguns were completely banned, people could only own rimfire handguns. Any caliber other than rimfire was banned after the Dunblane school massacre in 1996. The law even required that handguns owners belong to shooting club, and had to store the handgun inside a safe at the club's shooting facility. No one could even store their handgun in their home, much less have any legal right to use it for self protection.

The gun control fanatics of course made a big hoopla when they totally banned handguns in England in 2013. Yet, the only practical effect that came about from that ban was that English citizens could no longer participate in International Target Pistol Shooting Events.

So that is how fanatical these people are. The gun haters really do hate ALL GUNS, in my opinion.

Kids in our schools are all being indoctrinated into hating guns by their teachers. The future of gun ownership in the United States is looking very dim. It is only a matter of time.

Guns1.jpg

M1 garand(30-06)
As far as a shot gun goes im not really partial to anything new
As far as i know a winchester m12 will do the same job as an 870,
But the m12 is a whole lot nicer to look at

So, we have another "Mass shooting" in Florida today, gunman used a shotgun, now the new and cry will go up, ban the shotguns!
Sick sick sick! Yet another false flag and a call to ban something else! When will the sheeple wake the eff up and do something about the mental health crises we are having, and stop blaming the damn guns! This is making me sick! FBI and LEO prolly knew all about this one too, did nothing! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top