JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about Idaho or Montana, but if you're going down I-90 through Cle Elum the Three Forks Ammo & Reloading shop is a small but usually well stocked place that I always try to stop by when passing through the area. My last visit there, they had a decent supply of powders and other misc. reloading supplies there. They had some primers too but at $95-100/brick. Pricing on other items there seems OK IMO.

You probably already know this, but any out of state FFL will be required to follow your home state laws.

If buying a long gun that doesn't comply with Washington law is your goal, you will be unpleasantly surprised. If else, ignore my post.

Nope , not looking for any firearms.
If I was it would be bolt action anyways , been eyeballing a X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Max LR.
I like to check. I've got a buddy that thought he could buy a suppressor at a gun store and bring it back to Hawaii, and call it a "wall hanger".

Yeah.... I told him the were so many things wrong with that idea.

We stopped in Big Timber last week, there was a VERY well stocked liquor/gun/gun accessory/tabacco/fuel stop. Was the most guns I've seen other than at a gun show. Had most sized primers and good selection of powder. In fact, I took this pic to see if my uncle needed any of them. It was called The Fort

BDB51104-C803-4C10-AE3E-5FA774BFC656.jpeg

Black Sheep is a regular stop when visiting the grandson. Cheapest 9mm range ammo I've found in years. And a great gun/outdoors store in general. Wish we had one here in the Boise area.

I like to check. I've got a buddy that thought he could buy a suppressor at a gun store and bring it back to Hawaii, and call it a "wall hanger".

Yeah.... I told him the were so many things wrong with that idea.

Buy a silencer under the guise of a, "wall hanger"…. pure genius!

:rolleyes:

I get the feeling that you tend to surround yourself with a certain type for buddies so that you can be the smartest one in the room…..

Besides, everyone knows calling them a, "solvent trap" has them all fooled.

:D:s0140:

In Spokane, NW Collector Arms on Pines.
Sharp Shooters is right off I90, worth checking out. Protection First is right down the street from them.

Center Target and River City in Post Falls

Black Sheep in CDA

How about Double Eagle Pawn (3 stores?) in Spokane?
The one in the Valley is 90% pawn shop, 10% gun store. The N Spokane one is 90% gun shop and 10% pawn shop but it's 20 minutes or so off of the freeway. The other one is in Deer Park.

We stopped in Big Timber last week, there was a VERY well stocked liquor/gun/gun accessory/tabacco/fuel stop. Was the most guns I've seen other than at a gun show. Had most sized primers and good selection of powder. In fact, I took this pic to see if my uncle needed any of them. It was called The Fort

View attachment 1454631
The Fort in Big Timber! The greatest lil' convenience store in the whole wide world! Beer, munchies, gas, and GUNS!🍺🥨⛽:s0019::s0115:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top