JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More like the time to process anything NFA will completely explode. Kiss even one year completions goodbye, we'll be lucky to get them in half a decade.

Or is that the goal of this new rule?

Wouldn't surprise me. If you can't ban something, slow it down with all the red tape you can.
I wonder if they decided on 120 days period, in order to get the most people filing possible and then when they're not "approved" by the end of the 120 days; the ATF now have a large database of owners to go after...? In essence; 120 days to get approved, those who didn't get approved after 120 days are up, are now felons?

I wonder if they decided on 120 days period, in order to get the most people filing possible and then when they're not "approved" by the end of the 120 days; the ATF now have a large database of owners to go after...? In essence; 120 days to get approved, those who didn't get approved after 120 days are up, are now felons?
Wouldn't that be the definition of entrapment and an unlawful act?

Probably not.

That would be like me sending a check to pay my property taxes and having the County refuse to cash it, and then try to forclose on the property. Don't work that way.

-E-

They have to by law

25. PRIOR TO AND AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE 120-DAY TAX FORBEARANCE, CAN I CONTINUE TO POSSESS MY SBR EQUIPPED WITH A "STABILIZING BRACE" IF I HAVE TIMELY SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION TO REGISTER MY FIREARM?
• Yes. Provided you are not otherwise prohibited from possession of a firearm under Federal or State law, you may continue to lawfully possess your SBR while your registration application is pending with ATF. While your application is pending, you should maintain proof of submission as evidence of continued lawful possession.

ATF agents are gonna have so much drool all over their boots!

The ATF is living on borrowed time with the current Supreme Court, I'll wait it out.
The problem is that the head of the DOJ under which THE SCOTUS supposedly operate under; is the AG who signed the Final rule :rolleyes: so... until that AG is replaced, it is what it is, with the DOJ not going after States in open defiance of SCOTUS.....

Might as well buy another lower…… Just for the free tax stamp. It beats the $200.00 I've been paying. Haha.

Wouldn't that be the definition of entrapment and an unlawful act?
It's only entrapment if you are compelled to do something that you would not normally do of your own volition. It's certainly sneaky and underhanded though if that proves to be the case.

Not that it should come as any shock to anyone by now when dealing with the woke agenda.

So it states that anything that extends from the receiver and has a short barrel is going to be an SBR.
So that means that I can still build my bufferless AR Pistol and not have to deal with any of this. 😆😆😆

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top