JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was also from arfcom, but I thought would make a great addition to "What did you do to prepare today". I thought it would be fun to show off the hard work you have put into prepping.

Just picked up some Mountain House Food. Once I have it organized with the rest of my preps I will post additional progress pics.
IMG_4876.jpg

I have three cans of tuna and a bottle of Mountain Dew. Pics available on the web.

Freeze dried is nice, just make sure you have stored water for them.

I have three cans of tuna and a bottle of Mountain Dew. Pics available on the web.

Freeze dried is nice, just make sure you have stored water for them.

-They are pretty high in sodium as well, but I got a great deal on them so couldn't pass it up. By the way, I love tuna and Mountain Dew:s0155:

Portland has a Hipster Magazine that features all the best chefs and all the Hippest Homes/Resturants
Not that I would ever travel to that cess pit but at least I know that the Chefs are well prepped.
Call it a road map to a moveable feast

I tried to post a Hipster image but the self-reverant asses won't let their internet images be copied,, Social Justice is a two way sword but I aint the one to swing it

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top