JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since it's against Federal law to smoke dope it'd be interesting if they required a piss test prior to voting for President.
There'd be piss in the streets I tell ya!

The problem is the law and the feds assuming they can interfere in the rights of the states to set their own agenda. I dont support them.

The problem is the law and the feds assuming they can interfere in the rights of the states to set their own agenda. I dont support them.

Lobby to change the Federal Law. IMHO, using Cannabis,

1. Reduces personal motivation,
  2. impairs the intellect,
  3. costs ridiculous amounts of money,
  4. it wastes the potential of relatively intelligent people.
I don't care what you do. Lobby to have the law changed. Unless people are using it for medical purposes, it is a filthy, disgusting, mentally draining habit.

More like time for the states and their AG's to fight the feds in court.

It must be hell to be chained to a drug. (BTW, Federal Law supersedes state law).

Life is tough, and it is tougher if you're obstinate and willing to walk into a Federal Drug Charge. Until the law is changed it is still a Schedule 1 Narcotic under Federal Statute.

Get it changed through the courts.

I dont think theres much of anyone walking into federal drug charges unless they are trafficking across the border. The feds know exactly where marijuana is being grown in Washington. A lot of it is grown in the old International Paper warehouse over in Longview, over in Spokane , In Tacoma etc, etc, etc . There's around 12 state legal pot stores within 10 miles of where I live that even advertise on the TV. I'm sure they can find them too. How many hundred across the state I dont know. They shouldnt be difficult to locate either. Point is the feds don't care or arent willing to spend political capital on it.

The feds can stick it with their gun laws and with their drug laws.

And thats another thing. Ive never seen people who otherwise call themselves good Republicans get so tax happy as they do when they start talking about taxing marijuana.

I dont think theres much of anyone walking into federal drug charges unless they are trafficking across the border. The feds know exactly where marijuana is being grown in Washington. A lot of it is grown in the old International Paper warehouse over in Longview, over in Spokane , In Tacoma etc, etc, etc . There's around 12 state legal pot stores within 10 miles of where I live that even advertise on the TV. I'm sure they can find them too. How many hundred across the state I dont know. They shouldnt be difficult to locate either. Point is the feds don't care or arent willing to spend political capital on it.

The feds can stick it with their gun laws and with their drug laws.

Why don't you shout it a little louder.. (they couldn't hear it in the Seattle Federal Building). ;)

Would you like some cheese with that whine? (I'll bet you would prefer some Cheetos to handle those munchies)! ;)

Your'e just assuming I smoke Marijuana because I advocate for its responsible use. I certainly have in the past but its been a long time . Its one of those things I look forward to enjoying in my retirement. Cheeto's on the other hand I enjoy to this day.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top