JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's all out there? What's your thoughts on tiny packages, lol he said tiny packages.

What's your thoughts on going small for unexpected, unnecessarily overkill, on hand firepower?

Sig tiny.

upload_2019-2-9_15-53-34.jpeg

CZ tiny.

upload_2019-2-9_15-54-11.jpeg

This thing.

upload_2019-2-9_15-56-6.jpeg

Maybe a tiny folded AR.

upload_2019-2-9_15-57-5.jpeg

Bull pup tiny.

upload_2019-2-9_16-0-48.jpeg

Tiny?

upload_2019-2-9_16-3-28.jpeg

I think some of them are good and some not so much. If I need more than my pistol then I'm going to go for something a bit larger. I do like folding firearms for some reason. :)

All of the small pdws don't make much sense to me in a semi auto platform. I can run a pistol just as fast, and have more concealability with less weight. Now, if we could have the un-neutered versions, I might sing a different tune.

All of the small pdws don't make much sense to me in a semi auto platform. I can run a pistol just as fast, and have more concealability with less weight. Now, if we could have the un-neutered versions, I might sing a different tune.

You mean like an AR or AK pistol?

Bullpups wind up to be about the same length, with a longer barrel for more velocity.

These guys have an interesting business model:

81ShD0J2VsL._SY550_.jpg

Get a $40 hard case, put some custom cut Kaizen foam in it, and sell it for $300. They also sell similar soft cases.

If they charged a reasonable price (say $100), I would buy one, but not for $300, that is just too much of a markup and 20% of the $$$$ for what it holds.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top