JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
S&W 66-2 stainless in .357 Mag with 4" barrel.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMkpwQoj5QF4WJ-nqTLUA_059UVDL3hCFyyrJarpG3yxnHb0IdtA.jpg

A close second would be my Ruger Mk III slabside.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPQro_8_Tplw6NX0sBCO4mHOAi-Hc-Edhz9YyajiA2scYRZ3q3Gw.jpg

Then there's the Colt 1903.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC9XNirC2agpdHkwfnBDHAG8UIYzNSgLJLrPihGbXTXgU3cR4r.jpg

and the Browning Medalist.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaKB6VIK3kZq65FPMs71mFYxjUTqnORuMpWsDRhOcY1GqVDOVy.jpg

Nice...here's one that I had to have re-worked to get it back in running condition - *Note: g'smith modified trigger guard, as the original was damaged beyond restoration.

View attachment 38991

View attachment 38992

Nice! I still have the original black grips for mine. My 1903 belonged to my mother. It's been in the family since about 1925. Colt .32 auto is not a very sexy round, but it is noisy.:)

Les Baer 1911 full size. A friend at the range bought one and when I examined it ( brand new) the slide was so tight I thought it would not function. Well I was wrong it digested all bullet weights reloads and factory. It shot fantastic. I wish I could afford one.
Favorite is my Les Baer TRS. Hands down the best shooter I own. Yes mine was ridiculously tight out of the box and now with just over 8,000 rounds through it's still tighter than any of the Kimber or Springfields I have owned. As for reliability at the Range and shooting Pins on weekends it's been more reliable than most of the Glocks I own. That said, I wouldn't burry them both in the sand and expect to get the same reliability.

Sure it was a chunk of doe for me to spend since I'm not rolling in it. But it's been worth every penny.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top