JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
S&W 66-2 stainless in .357 Mag with 4" barrel.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMkpwQoj5QF4WJ-nqTLUA_059UVDL3hCFyyrJarpG3yxnHb0IdtA.jpg

A close second would be my Ruger Mk III slabside.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPQro_8_Tplw6NX0sBCO4mHOAi-Hc-Edhz9YyajiA2scYRZ3q3Gw.jpg

Then there's the Colt 1903.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC9XNirC2agpdHkwfnBDHAG8UIYzNSgLJLrPihGbXTXgU3cR4r.jpg

and the Browning Medalist.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaKB6VIK3kZq65FPMs71mFYxjUTqnORuMpWsDRhOcY1GqVDOVy.jpg

Nice...here's one that I had to have re-worked to get it back in running condition - *Note: g'smith modified trigger guard, as the original was damaged beyond restoration.

View attachment 38991

View attachment 38992

Nice! I still have the original black grips for mine. My 1903 belonged to my mother. It's been in the family since about 1925. Colt .32 auto is not a very sexy round, but it is noisy.:)

Les Baer 1911 full size. A friend at the range bought one and when I examined it ( brand new) the slide was so tight I thought it would not function. Well I was wrong it digested all bullet weights reloads and factory. It shot fantastic. I wish I could afford one.
Favorite is my Les Baer TRS. Hands down the best shooter I own. Yes mine was ridiculously tight out of the box and now with just over 8,000 rounds through it's still tighter than any of the Kimber or Springfields I have owned. As for reliability at the Range and shooting Pins on weekends it's been more reliable than most of the Glocks I own. That said, I wouldn't burry them both in the sand and expect to get the same reliability.

Sure it was a chunk of doe for me to spend since I'm not rolling in it. But it's been worth every penny.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads