JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is the best/ sweetest hand gun you ever shot? Mine is a Colt Stainless Python .357. Makes me want to trade my wife for one. (Dont tell her I have some one interested in the deal. lol)

I dont know if someone else has done one of these threads before, if they did I couldnt fine one.

HK P7. Fit my hand like it was made for me and I could keep all my shots on a B27 target at 100 yards.

Thing was a boat anchor, filthy, and mag capacity was limited. Currently carrying a Sig P226 with DAK, which is working very nicely for me.

H

AMT III (30 carbine). Smooth trigger, smooth action, flame thrower! Probably one of the funnest pistols I've ever shot. Everyone who's shot seens to think so too.

S&W 325pd short little sucker in .45 acp wieghed next to nothing and I had made custom cocbolo grips that fit my hand like soft clay. God I miss that gun, was stolen along with my favorite black rifle ever, Arsenal Arms SLR95 full milled AK that had action that felt like it was hydraulic.... soooo smooth.

I would have to go with my sig 226. It fits my hand like a glove, and I love the 9mm caliber. Pretty much no recoil so it makes my follow up shots pretty accurate.

one particular CZ-75, pre b.
i hear over and over how 9mm isnt effective enough... but it's the most comforting arm i've had in my hand.
i've put ~10k rounds through it with not one FTF.
eats whatever i give it.
it's a damn pin driver; far more accurate than i am.
i'm happy with capacity + accuracy + reliability.

... Browning Hi Power; mid 60's serial number, and much rumored at the time to be from a former Rhodesian officer carry. Well it sure sounded good that way.
Easy to point and shoot; hungry for 9mm ...

Will buy another one day ...

chris

Sig 239 .40 with Hogue rubber wrap around grips...though I do like my Sig 229 as well, the 239 is easier to conceal. The little bars of soap that passes for grips that the 239 comes with are next to useless. I would love to try wood grips on this thing, but at $100+ just to try them out, the rubber will do just fine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top