JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is the best/ sweetest hand gun you ever shot? Mine is a Colt Stainless Python .357. Makes me want to trade my wife for one. (Dont tell her I have some one interested in the deal. lol)

I dont know if someone else has done one of these threads before, if they did I couldnt fine one.

HK P7. Fit my hand like it was made for me and I could keep all my shots on a B27 target at 100 yards.

Thing was a boat anchor, filthy, and mag capacity was limited. Currently carrying a Sig P226 with DAK, which is working very nicely for me.

H

AMT III (30 carbine). Smooth trigger, smooth action, flame thrower! Probably one of the funnest pistols I've ever shot. Everyone who's shot seens to think so too.

S&W 325pd short little sucker in .45 acp wieghed next to nothing and I had made custom cocbolo grips that fit my hand like soft clay. God I miss that gun, was stolen along with my favorite black rifle ever, Arsenal Arms SLR95 full milled AK that had action that felt like it was hydraulic.... soooo smooth.

I would have to go with my sig 226. It fits my hand like a glove, and I love the 9mm caliber. Pretty much no recoil so it makes my follow up shots pretty accurate.

one particular CZ-75, pre b.
i hear over and over how 9mm isnt effective enough... but it's the most comforting arm i've had in my hand.
i've put ~10k rounds through it with not one FTF.
eats whatever i give it.
it's a damn pin driver; far more accurate than i am.
i'm happy with capacity + accuracy + reliability.

... Browning Hi Power; mid 60's serial number, and much rumored at the time to be from a former Rhodesian officer carry. Well it sure sounded good that way.
Easy to point and shoot; hungry for 9mm ...

Will buy another one day ...

chris

Sig 239 .40 with Hogue rubber wrap around grips...though I do like my Sig 229 as well, the 239 is easier to conceal. The little bars of soap that passes for grips that the 239 comes with are next to useless. I would love to try wood grips on this thing, but at $100+ just to try them out, the rubber will do just fine.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top