JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

More nonsense authored by Democrats who don't know the first thing about guns. In my neighborhood, infested with Liberal Democrats, I see the same sign posted multiple places. "Black Lives Matter," it says, along with the line SCIENCE IS REAL. Nice idea, neighbors, but do you understand what it means? Science requires empirical evidence, mathematical logic, and unswerving allegiance to telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

When it comes to gun laws, what the Federal government says, what the corporate media broadcasts, and what anti-gun hysterics proclaim is exactly the OPPOSITE of science. It's rumor, propaganda, wishful thinking, fantasy, and lies carefully crafted to manipulate public emotion. Structurally, it is absolutely no different than the stream of clever falsehoods generated by Goebbels' Ministry of Propaganda.

When a public figure - always a Democratic politician or movie star - spews nonsense about guns, the media remains silent. Rep. Sheila Jackson, for instance, stated that an AR-15 is "heavy as 10 boxes" and fires .50 cal. rounds.

When it comes to gun control and public safety, fools and scoundrels are hogging center stage. If they win, the result will be a nationwide public safety catastrophe like that currently unfolding in Portland, Seattle, and Chicago.

8A237818-1F0F-4719-A53D-3E0AC6BD6BDA.png

If only black lives mattered to the black criminals who kill 93% of murdered blacks
I never, in my entire life, heard a Democratic politician or a black activist discuss the REAL causes of the outrageous violence in black communities. Not once, not for a microsecond. Leftist Liberals continue the charade of blaming "systemic racism" while not having the brains to assess true causality. Long ago, fresh out of college and naive as a baby goat, I did some work in ghettos. What Liberals never talk about are the decent, church-going black families that live in the middle of essentially war zones and are themselves targeted by criminals. Those folks want more cops, not fewer.

More nonsense authored by Democrats who don't know the first thing about guns. In my neighborhood, infested with Liberal Democrats, I see the same sign posted multiple places. "Black Lives Matter," it says, along with the line SCIENCE IS REAL. Nice idea, neighbors, but do you understand what it means? Science requires empirical evidence, mathematical logic, and unswerving allegiance to telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

When it comes to gun laws, what the Federal government says, what the corporate media broadcasts, and what anti-gun hysterics proclaim is exactly the OPPOSITE of science. It's rumor, propaganda, wishful thinking, fantasy, and lies carefully crafted to manipulate public emotion. Structurally, it is absolutely no different than the stream of clever falsehoods generated by Goebbels' Ministry of Propaganda.

When a public figure - always a Democratic politician or movie star - spews nonsense about guns, the media remains silent. Rep. Sheila Jackson, for instance, stated that an AR-15 is "heavy as 10 boxes" and fires .50 cal. rounds.

When it comes to gun control and public safety, fools and scoundrels are hogging center stage. If they win, the result will be a nationwide public safety catastrophe like that currently unfolding in Portland, Seattle, and Chicago.
What a goddam LIAR! Or asinine ignorance...

Only one of those assertions - the first - is correct.
Sometimes the empirical evidence is imperfect and/or contradictory. The best method for making the correct inference combines statistics and probability theory. That lowers the impact of personal opinions and political agendas. It's not so much that statistics can lie, but that the people using the statistics are using them incorrectly, often to serve their own purpose. Politicians are a classical example. Their interpretations of firearms statistics, for instance, are inevitably not just inaccurate but inflammatory. This reflects both their personal agenda and their absence of scientific training. Most politicians are lawyers, and lawyers care more about manipulating the truth than discovering it.

Meanwhile in other news.....

Too bad The Inquirer has such a heavy anti gun slant to it…. Much more in the article about gun control than about good guys with guns taking care of bad guys with guns. At least it felt that way to me…

Much more in the article about gun control than about good guys with guns taking care of bad guys with guns. At least it felt that way to me…
Yep, I won't argue that point. But, the beginning was a positive and unfortunately not enough folks will hear about it!:(

Yep, I won't argue that point. But, the beginning was a positive and unfortunately not enough folks will hear about it!:(
Agreed, too little positive coverage of defensive gun uses in this country. Guns have become the focus of the media diatribe of "they're evil". Unfortunately, those who have been taught that the citizenry shouldn't have guns will learn, albeit too late, that's the only way to keep a tyrannical in check…

People have to look at history, around the world, how many have been wiped out by their governments, once they've been disarmed by their governments.

People have to look at history, around the world, how many have been wiped out by their governments, once they've been disarmed by their governments.
Yes sir! Exactly the truth and one day America will unfortunately wake up to the same history playing out here. Sad days my friend, sad days!:s0155:

I'd like to send Sheila a video of me doing one fingered pull ups using my AR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top