JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

what will you do now?

• Total voters
Reactions
Pinocchio got red in the face today because he didn't get his way, And his sidekick JoeSchmo looked like a certain ugly cat i have been seeing everywhere on the internet. Calling names, trying to further divide the country.... Oh and i like how he admitted he is not being sensible in his stance on guns, when he said he was not getting nearly everything he wanted in this package that failed, but it was a step in the right direction(total gun ban) he supported it because it was common sense reform.

Anyways.... enough gloating. Here is what i want to know.... What are your plans for your collection.

I personally felt like i got caught with my pants down but wearing underwear, Next time i want to be fully clothed for the arctic, so now that prices are coming down and the panic is over, what will you do???

I'll probably start selling off some of my collection since I've settled on what I want to keep now. Need to pare down so they all fit in our motorhome and sell the house.

Or, maybe I should hold on to everything till the next mass shooting and Obummer tries it again, and you know he will.

More ammo, lots more. A shot gun, rifle and a couple/few more pistols. I know, I know BAD Mojo for not being better prepared.

But Hey at least I purchased my first two guns before the panic started. The ammo came at a higher price but lesson learned.

Those who think it is over are the same people to blame for it in the first place! Had people prepared prices would still be reasonable and inventory acceptable. To think "the panic is over" is ludicrous!
This is just the beginning! Pull up your boot straps because the attack is just getting started. WE have merely defeated the first wave of the impending attack on our Second Amendment rights!

More ammo, lots more. A shot gun, rifle and a couple/few more pistols. I know, I know BAD Mojo for not being better prepared.

But Hey at least I purchased my first two guns before the panic started. The ammo came at a higher price but lesson learned.

I agree on ammo! I picked up 2 Maverick 88s recently for a great deal! and a Mossberg 590. got a great deal on another PTR but i would like to switch my pistol from a SigPro 40 to 1911 45s and get 2 or 3 of those. Maybe a couple more rifles, but at least the deals will start getting better now!

One observer commented that the Blue States are increasing gun control and the Red States are increasing gun rights. I live in Multinomah County Oregon which is Blue. The dangerous threat to our gun rights continues.

I voted that I have everything I need and I really do. now, there is always things I am going to want...Like I could always use a few more cases of 5.56, 10mm, .45 and .40. maybe a new deer gun, or another 1911,, like maybe a old war horse.

I'll probably pick up another rifle but my focus is going to be on ammo and magazines. I think that I'm going to stock at least 20 magazines for each of my guns. Its funny on the ammo side I don't have a ton but thought I had enough. When the ammo dried up I felt bad about dipping into my stockpile knowing it wouldn't get replenished. Will remedy that situation once prices have dropped.

Still looking for a Savage Mark II FV-SR 22lr. It has a factory threaded barrel so it will be a good suppressor host. I just can't find one in stock. Otherwise, I'm pretty good, especially on ammo.

We all need to chill out and stop buying everything in sight. When I bought my first AK, 1000 rds of 7.62x39 was $55 dollars, and 22lr was 5 dollars a brick, and distributers were making money. If our buying doesn't relax $220 dollars for 1000 rds of 7.62 and $20 for a brick of 22 will be a thing of the past as well. Its important to remain well stocked and vigilant against attacks to our freedoms but shouldn't let fear influence your purchases beyond reasonable prices. People will continue to fear monger, sometimes out of genuine concern sometimes to continue to drive up prices. Don't underestimate what a political blow the senate shooting down these gun control measures is for Obama. He's not likely to try this again in the remainder of his term because its not good politically to continue to fight a losing battle. Focus on building social and political support for gun rights, and stop spending our hard earned dollars on inflated guns and ammo.

I had started back when Clinton screwed us the first time so I was pretty well set. I'll still just keep picking up ammo here and there and I can always find a gun I "just have to have". Plan to expand my reloading options. Set up for pistol, but maybe another Dillion and a rifle set up. Son got an M1A and it has reminded me of my M-14 Military days so I really want one of those. I guess you never get to old for "wants".
Butch

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads