JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been fortunate to have purchased a few firearms and some ammo from our Classifieds section over the years. Mostly curious how The Abomination aka- measure 114 could affect our forum directly.
If this has already been posted, my apologies. Mod can delete. Thanks!
Those who YOU trust, deal with those who THEY trust.....simple as that

OR residents can cross the border to sell to a WA resident through a WA FFL.

(Maybe NV and ID, probably not CA)

Bruce

(WA FFL makes me hungry )

I am thinking about getting into bamboo shooters !
1670217846961.png

I am sure these classifieds will dry up. One big issue is the seller may not be willing to go through the permitting process if you don't pass your background check and I am sure most buyers won't want to deal with that issue.

There will be a glut of brand new in box guns listed by people who don't make the BGC cutoff. Some might lose more in restocking fees than selling at a loss. Gun is already at the FFL, permitted buyer just got finish the transfer.

Maybe someday after spending millions of dollars trying to figure things out, they'll eventually realize that the requirements for obtaining a CHL are precisely what's really needed for that conundrum they're referring to as the elusive "permit process." 🙄

Quite honestly I'm not holding my breath here, but certainly hoping for a court injunction at the very least in the short term. Being newly retired beyond the age of 68 years old and left with a collection of firearms that I'm potentially unable to sell or otherwise liquidate is Infuriating.

However maddening and frustrating it might be for me, I cannot imagine the frustration, and even heartbreak that every FFL in the sad state of affairs otherwise known as Oregon has been going through. It's become their life's work, and they've put everyting into it. Now it's all tied up in litigation through no fault of their own.

Freedom. What happened to that, and how in the world did we get that taken away from us?

Ya'll should just move to idaho where we still have rights....
Oregon had rights until Thursday. I hope Idaho doesn't have a Portland, Salem or Sacramento. A place where the rest of the state doesn't matter.

Actually, I am looking to see what happens in Southern Oregon. Outside of gun sales, it's possible life goes on as normal. If law enforcement pledges not to focus on mag capacity unless state police are hanging at popular shooting spots, not much different than today.

Oregon had rights until Thursday. I hope Idaho doesn't have a Portland, Salem or Sacramento. A place where the rest of the state doesn't matter.

Actually, I am looking to see what happens in Southern Oregon. Outside of gun sales, it's possible life goes on as normal. If law enforcement pledges not to focus on mag capacity unless state police are hanging at popular shooting spots, not much different than today.
You're covered at the shooting spot, it's the in between that you'd be breaking a law.

Idaho has a couple Portlands...Boise and Coeur d'Alene...hopefully they won't turn the state, and hopefully we'll get eastern Oregon, minus Bend, and gain more like minded folk.

There will be a glut of brand new in box guns listed by people who don't make the BGC cutoff. Some might lose more in restocking fees than selling at a loss. Gun is already at the FFL, permitted buyer just got finish the transfer.
Buyers with money and a permit to purchase are going to have the best position in a negotiation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top