JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

what will you do now?

• Total voters
Wow, there was actual ammo in Bi-mart at 7:00 pm today. I bought a few boxes as a victory dance, but for future purchases I will be waiting for prices to come back down.

Voted for Starbucks cards. Glad I was not the only one with some sense of humor.

Seriously though, I will be training myself and my family, looking for ways to involve others into our culture, sport, art and hobby. And sure enough, I will need some ammo, magazines and possibly some guns, but that is always a given.

A few years from now we will be able to meet and ask each other: "Remember that late 2012 - early 2013 season? Man, that was brutal but we somehow survived!...:)"

I need an AR upper with bolt carrier group, more ammo, more AR mags - wife wants an XD9 sub compact, I'd like to get a remmy pump 12ga, a pile of 9mm ammo... I'd also like to pick up an AK or an SKS and a pile of 7.62x39 since it was a lot easier to find throughout the current panic than .223 was. I also need a couple .22 rifles and ammo to go with them. Might opt for a .17hmr - since you can still get that stuff - instead of one of the .22's... it only takes money

Its not over, till its over, and, trust me, it's FAR from over. We have a long way to go, just maintain what we have at this point. "they'' will just regroup and start chipping away at our rights again. Just wait, some idiot will pull another stupid stunt and it'll start all over again. And, in the picture, ''he'' looked like a lock jawed pit bull and, isn't there a little ''snow on the roof". he needs to use some Grecian hair color.

No it's not over and unfortunately it will never be over. It is the price we pay for having the power to choose, even when that choice is poor there will always be others that hate what they don't understand.

The panic isn't going to subside anytime soon either. Demand might relax slightly, but with the whole SHTF, doomsday prepping fad still going full steam, prices and supply aren't going to get better anytime soon.

Only chance of things going back to some what normal is if the repubs get control of both the house and Senate (not that you can fully trust the repubs, look at the Supreme Court, can't even count on it anymore). If it's true about Hillary running for pres, I hate to break it to the right, but she will win.

Either way, we only won one battle of many more to come.

Agree with most everyone else.......that fat lady hasn't sung.

This was the year that I was going to get into reloading and finding components has been as tough as finding ammo. What a year.

Not over. Obummer will send Crazy Uncle Joe back to congress with another pile of horsebubblegum worded in "new" ways, trot out his trick ponies from Sandy Hook, maybe wipe a few fake tears away on TV. In other words business as usual. I dread the next lunatic attack.

Everybody should have learned by now that we are always just one crazy event away from another battle for our rights. Panic buying is over, but the threat is only taking a nap.

1. Treat every day like a public relations campaign. Be everything they expect you to NOT be: friendly, patient, rational, considerate, etc. Give them examples to remember the next time the other side tries to call you an extremist.

2. Slow & steady wins. An extra box here, an extra mag there. In time, you have a big emergency stockpile.

3. Stash philosophy:
- 1,000 rounds of crisis reserve, in case things go sideways.
- continually growing drought reserve. Everything over 1,000 in my primary caliber is for maintaining training through droughts.
- 100% of my ammunition reserve spending will go toward my primary caliber.
- firearms in off calibers will be few, and I'll buy as I go with those, never bothering with a stock of more than 200.

4. 2 is 1, 1 is 0. My next firearm purchase will be a duplicate of my primary carry pistol. I want to make sure that I always have one.

I've recently made a few gun buys at reasonable prices.. they were here all along, non gougers. Maybe it's Karma because I never gouged my sales either. What I want more than anything after all this blows over is powders, primers and a few ammo types, and a few fair priced Beretta Nano pistols for my gal and I for BUGs

Rush Limbaugh just revealed a major poll that proved only 4% of likely voters think gun legislation is important. We should gloat, we are winning !!!

It ain't over till I see a $600 AR, $18 box of 40S&W & all the libiturds in tears after the final F U on the GC schemes.

Saw a skinny barrel DPMS AR at the Caldwell, ID Walmart on our way to Vegas a couple of weeks ago, with a price tag on it of $599.99. Still waiting on the ammo and the return of available .22 LR ammo. I think we are starting to recover (fingers crossed)

Still looking for a Savage Mark II FV-SR 22lr. It has a factory threaded barrel so it will be a good suppressor host. I just can't find one in stock. Otherwise, I'm pretty good, especially on ammo.

I'm looking for the same thing... I'll let you know if I find one... well more than one cause if I find just one it's going home with me lol

Voted for Starbucks cards. Glad I was not the only one with some sense of humor.

A few years from now we will be able to meet and ask each other: "Remember that late 2012 - early 2013 season? Man, that was brutal but we somehow survived!...:)"
Ditto on the vote, makes as much sense as the boating accident where you guns fell overboard... lol. Really, I'm waiting for a while. If prices are good then jump, if they are still outrageous, then punt...

Ditto on the vote, makes as much sense as the boating accident where you guns fell overboard... lol. Really, I'm waiting for a while. If prices are good then jump, if they are still outrageous, then punt...
My firearms didn't fall overboard, the boat itself was in a tragic accident. Everything was lost in the great Pacific Northwest lake of Tshawytscha. It was whenall the salmon were infected by μολὼν λαβέ disease, which caused them to bury all the evidence. Trust me, I have good feedback score.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top