JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got two cans I'm waiting on. One check cashed 5/31/21 one check cashed 6/29/21 Still nothing. Anyone else seeing over 13 month wait times right now?
Have you called them? I waited 14 months and called ATF and found out it was processed two/half months prior. Odd that they lost it in the mail. Not just mine but two others feom my local FFL. Why they use snail mail after we pay $200 tax. I would surely pay additional for certified mail! Its a racket for sure. I ended up getting a copy. Did the electronic on my third can. Over three months and still waiting. Its BS that they swore it would be finalized before 90 days as they promised. 6-7 months figuring. Call them of you haven't already. And don't bother leaving a message as they will not call back!!

Have you called them? I waited 14 months and called ATF and found out it was processed two/half months prior. Odd that they lost it in the mail.
I've had this happen, though it tacked on way more than a couple months. I don't know if it was the postal system or the idiot secretary at the FFL/SOT, but the forms do go missing sometimes, and BATFE has to be contacted for a copy.

I've had this happen, though it tacked on way more than a couple months. I don't know if it was the postal system or the idiot secretary at the FFL/SOT, but the forms do go missing sometimes, and BATFE has to be contacted for a copy.
It happened to three other customers at my local FFL dealer. I call it bullbubblegum that it was a coincidence especially four customers, small shop and same month. Pull their shot together and get with today's technology! Or just abolish ATF and NFA all together

239, 50, 37, and 22 days for E-Form 4's.

With a UPIN because the a**hats couldn't "make a determination" the first time. That check was cashed in 9/2020, with the open denial in 02/2022.

6 cans total in the pipeline. Maybe someday I'll actually be able to use one.

Dumb bubblegum spell check🤪
It's not spellcheck... it's the profanity filter here at NWFA. Since we're s'posed to be a "family-friendly" site and we have young'ns visiting here occasionally, obscenities get the "bubblegum treatment" when spelled correctly.

Some examples (in alphabetical order) that get the bubblegum treatment include, but are not limited to:

bubblegum
bubblegum
bubblegum
dick
bubblegum
bubblegum
etc.

BTW, welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is! Pull up a chair and sit a spell with us... :cool:

ETA: Hey, will ya look at that! Dick doesn't get the filter! :)

Last Edited:
It's not spellcheck... it's the profanity filter here at NWFA. Since we're s'posed to be a "family-friendly" site and we have young'ns visiting here occasionally, obscenities get the "bubblegum treatment" when spelled correctly.

Some examples that get the bubblegum treatment include, but are not limited to:

bubblegum
bubblegum
bubblegum
dick
bubblegum
bubblegum
etc.

BTW, welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is! Pull up a chair and sit a spell with us... :cool:

ETA: Hey, will ya look at that! Dick doesn't get the filter! :)
That's the name Dick, not the proper dick.

Hello I wanted to update everybody here. I got a DISAPPROVAL letter from the atf for my can submitted 5/2021 saying fbi reported my background check as OPEN and it passed the 80 days that they have for the check. They didnt hear back from one municipality for answers on a old criminal charge 10 years ago. These two stamps were filed before I had my UPIN.

My dealer helped me resubmit my form 4 via eforms this time and entered my UPIN. Have an email out to NFA division requesting my form 4 be express/rushed forward due to waiting well over a year on the first one will see what happens.

As for the second can filed 7/2021 that was still pending I emailed them my UPIN and asked them to add it to that pending application and it was APPROVED yesterday so ill be picking that can up today.

What's strange is I've efiled many form 1's and a few form 4 papers in the last 3-4 years and ALL were always APPROVED (form 1's about 25 days later and the form 4's usually 6-8 months average) without any issues on the background.

I guess Bidens ATF/NFA is being a little more picky?

Anyways I pray that NFA will be helpful in rushing along my form 4 refile so I don't have to wait again another 6-8 months which is what eform 4s are looking like right now

Update number 2!!! I emailed atf nfa branch yesterday around 4pm PST and informed them of the situation and the refile. Got a EFORMS notification around 645 PST today from eforms saying application approved and got an email at 7:01pst from NFA branch representative saying "apologize for delay I have approved your resubmitted form 4"

So all is good over here. Figured I'd give an update. So grateful that I got somebody good at NFA division to do a speedy approval on a refile. Picking up both goodies tomorrow at CCT in salmon creek:)

Update number 2!!! I emailed atf nfa branch yesterday around 4pm PST and informed them of the situation and the refile. Got a EFORMS notification around 645 PST today from eforms saying application approved and got an email at 7:01pst from NFA branch representative saying "apologize for delay I have approved your resubmitted form 4"

So all is good over here. Figured I'd give an update. So grateful that I got somebody good at NFA division to do a speedy approval on a refile. Picking up both goodies tomorrow at CCT in salmon creek:)
Glad you got your stuff approved. Now, we just need to abolish the NFA altogether! Nothing but a buncha 2A-infringing retards, the lot of 'em... :mad:

Mind sharing the email address you sent that to?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top