JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Gunbuggy thanks, that's a different email than I found online. I sent both of them inquiries for an update on my approval status.
That email should just be used for remediation of issues on your forms. If it's just a basic status check I'd just call their number (304) 616-4500 but who knows maybe they will be able to give you more info. What's worked for me in the past is calling that number and of course all they say is "pending" but I ask them to put me in contact with the agent processing my application "because I have some changes I need to make" and if they ask you what cha ges you say I can only discuss it with the person handling my application. Then when they transfer you you can say hey its been a while since I've applied can you update me on my status and tell me if there's anything info I can give to speed it along? Sometimes just having them get it on their desk speeds things up. There's been two times now that I was past the estimated wait time, and called, and spoke to the agent professing my application, and then days later it was approved

Thank you much for that! They approved 4 of my 6 eForm 4's. One of which was 60 days ago (the resubmission from a 2020 form). The other three were all from February of this year. Took six days from when I sent the email to having all four in hand.

I had previously tried [email protected] and the person didn't even read my email - they replied with "Please contact the call center at 304-616-4500 for any status questions. Our call center hours are Monday – Friday 7am to 5pm eastern time." Grade A jac**** - that email is supposed to be for expedite requests on resubmissions. And given my original submission was over two years ago, it was very valid.

Thank you much for that! They approved 4 of my 6 eForm 4's. One of which was 60 days ago (the resubmission from a 2020 form). The other three were all from February of this year. Took six days from when I sent the email to having all four in hand.

I had previously tried [email protected] and the person didn't even read my email - they replied with "Please contact the call center at 304-616-4500 for any status questions. Our call center hours are Monday – Friday 7am to 5pm eastern time." Grade A jac**** - that email is supposed to be for expedite requests on resubmissions. And given my original submission was over two years ago, it was very valid.
I'm glad I could help and even more glad to see you got them approved. Isn't that so stupid? It takes a separate email to get them to just look at your application and 6 days later it's approved? Do these really need to take 8-12 months or are they just sitting in the system until someone decides to look at them lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top