JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i've seen this before as well... like a year or two ago. cant seem to find the thread over on m4carbine.net, but that's where i would have seen in.

Yeah I did a quick search and it made the rounds a couple of years ago. I am not sure the person was seeing a doctor about it. To me, that big toe should come off, the bone is exposed, the tendons are gone, it will take forever to heal that way.

seriously I wish I had never seen this thread. It bothers me that someone got shot, probably by him/herself and perhaps most importantly they did not go to the ER, but went home to take pics. Dood YOU HAVE A FAWKIN HOLE IN YOUR FOOT! I can only imagine the pain.

if there was any bright side to this its reinforcing firearm safety - I was super safe before, I'd have to say I'll be Subaru safe now. gunshot guy/gal if I ever see you I will thank you for that. I will know who you are by the cane you use.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top