JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ATT00002.jpg
ATT00003.jpg
ATT00004.jpg
ATT00005.jpg

# 1. Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
Never assume a gun is unloaded, no matter what condition you believe it is in.

#2 Never point a gun at anything you do not intend to shoot.

# 3Keep your weapon on safe until you are ready to fire.

#4 Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you intend to fire.

#5 GET TO A DOCTOR ASAP. My first instinct wouldn't be to take 4 pictures....

i've seen this before as well... like a year or two ago. cant seem to find the thread over on m4carbine.net, but that's where i would have seen in.

OP- who's foot is that? if it's not yours, where'd you get this?

Looks like it is starting to heal nicely. Maybe double sock it for a few weeks. Missed the toe nail, which is good, I lost a toe nail off my little toe once, that realy hurt.

I got this email about 5 months ago. Don't know when it happened. Believe it or not...My uncle did the EXACT same thing with a .357 trying to be quick draw McGraw. Be careful everybody. It's like racing motorcycles...it is not a matter of if you will go down...it's when will you go down. I think alot of people can back this up. If you play with guns...even if it is a passion...sometime in your life and your hobby, you WILL have an accidental discharge. It hapened to me with a 12 gauge shotgun. I almost took off BOTH of my feet bird hunting.

I got this email about 5 months ago. Don't know when it happened. Believe it or not...My uncle did the EXACT same thing with a .357 trying to be quick draw McGraw. Be careful everybody. It's like racing motorcycles...it is not a matter of if you will go down...it's when will you go down. I think alot of people can back this up. If you play with guns...even if it is a passion...sometime in your life and your hobby, you WILL have an accidental discharge. It hapened to me with a 12 gauge shotgun. I almost took off BOTH of my feet bird hunting.

motorcycle racing and fast draw are a bit different.... it takes MILES more practice and concentration to take a tight curve at 80mph than it does to REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER.

motorcycle racing and fast draw are a bit different.... it takes MILES more practice and concentration to take a tight curve at 80mph than it does to REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER.

Good point...It also doesn't help when your uncle decides to do a trigger job on his .357 and filed off a little too much. But in both situations...to take an 80mph corner on a track and make it...takes track time...to not shoot yourself in the foot and keep your finger off of the trigger...I think would also take a little practice...Brain fart! :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews