JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i've seen this before as well... like a year or two ago. cant seem to find the thread over on m4carbine.net, but that's where i would have seen in.

Yeah I did a quick search and it made the rounds a couple of years ago. I am not sure the person was seeing a doctor about it. To me, that big toe should come off, the bone is exposed, the tendons are gone, it will take forever to heal that way.

seriously I wish I had never seen this thread. It bothers me that someone got shot, probably by him/herself and perhaps most importantly they did not go to the ER, but went home to take pics. Dood YOU HAVE A FAWKIN HOLE IN YOUR FOOT! I can only imagine the pain.

if there was any bright side to this its reinforcing firearm safety - I was super safe before, I'd have to say I'll be Subaru safe now. gunshot guy/gal if I ever see you I will thank you for that. I will know who you are by the cane you use.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top