JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it has moved less than 100 in the last 5 days for both queues.
Yes will confirm. Basically on the 7th and 8th, there was no movement on any of my current pending transaction at my OR FFL. Thursday to today, it's been moving at a snail's pace
The 9th, they got like 5 people done, the entire day. I think the next day they only got 10 people done

Gee, actually hiring more clerks to run a keyboard to handle the workload would be TOTALLY out of the question, right?

:rolleyes:
Or MAYBE hire a real programmer and let the 2 OSP employees doing the checks handle the 10% that get rejected by the program…

OR, better yet, dump FiCS and use the NICS like most others states do. I guess that won't work, it'd be denying the state the opportunity of charging us for yet another useless service we get no value out of. 4100 in the queue today, that's $41,000 of our dollars - guess the wicked witch of the west, Secretary of State and attorney general need a vacation in the caymans after such stressful jobs 🤬🤬🤬

Or MAYBE hire a real programmer and let the 2 OSP employees doing the checks handle the 10% that get rejected by the program…

OR, better yet, dump FiCS and use the NICS like most others states do. I guess that won't work, it'd be denying the state the opportunity of charging us for yet another useless service we get no value out of. 4100 in the queue today, that's $41,000 of our dollars - guess the wicked witch of the west, Secretary of State and attorney general need a vacation in the caymans after such stressful jobs 🤬🤬🤬
Isn't it 41,000 in the que?

Just pondering the $ lost due to people buying guns now before the permits. The math says $65 permit fee is lost as well as the training fee $. Adds up the state is losing money every time we buy a gun now.:cool:

I've been in the queue since December 1st (not sure what my number was). Does anyone have any idea when my transfer might be approved? Based off similar purchases during this time?

1671074034562.png

Yes will confirm. Basically on the 7th and 8th, there was no movement on any of my current pending transaction at my OR FFL. Thursday to today, it's been moving at a snail's pace
The 9th, they got like 5 people done, the entire day. I think the next day they only got 10 people done
That's utterly ridiculous. How can they justify this practice?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews