JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It'd be nice if these multi-million dollar companies would stand up, just a little bit, and support those that pay their wages. :mad:
Over the years Midway has been my go to for random gun stuff, I guess Larry Smoking-pot-in-his-field decided he's got enough of my money. Lots of other places to shop, so I will vote with my check book.

It'd be nice if these multi-million dollar companies would stand up, just a little bit, and support those that pay their wages. :mad:
They also have employees to think about. Getting caught up in a legal action related to this can sink even a decent sized business especially when that will be the intent of the government to do so. I get why many don't, and I do not blame them for it, nor will I refuse to do whatever business I can with them. I appreciate those that do, and will bump them up my priority list because of it.

Over the years Midway has been my go to for random gun stuff, I guess Larry Smoking-pot-in-his-field decided he's got enough of my money. Lots of other places to shop, so I will vote with my check book.
I haven't bought a lot of gun stuff over the years. I kind of feel that Mid-South had better prices for some of the stuff I've bought. Dies, for one. And now that dies that used to cost $45.00/Hornady, are up to $65.00, or more. Amazon, for the time being, was cheaper last time I bought a Lee crimp die.

They also have employees to think about. Getting caught up in a legal action related to this can sink even a decent sized business especially when that will be the intent of the government to do so. I get why many don't, and I do not blame them for it, nor will I refuse to do whatever business I can with them. I appreciate those that do, and will bump them up my priority list because of it.
I pretty much said that in post 37.

I haven't bought a lot of gun stuff over the years. I kind of feel that Mid-South had better prices for some of the stuff I've bought. Dies, for one. And now that dies that used to cost $45.00/Hornady, are up to $65.00, or more. Amazon, for the time being, was cheaper last time I bought a Lee crimp die.
The only thing I have to say about Amazon is be careful. Even if it has a trusted brand name on it there is no guarantee it is not counterfeit. Amazon does zero policing of their wares or sellers. This is true of even Amazon supplied stuff, but more so of their vast fleet of Chinese direct shippers. I use Amazon all the time, but I typically will not if I need to be sure of quality. As long as you are aware and willing to accept the risk Amazon is fine, but I hate to see people buying from there completely oblivious to the risks.

I'm guilty of getting comfortable so have been buying pretty much retail stuff from Midway without looking elsewhere. Well, not anymore. Other stuff for the business I buy wholesale of course. One a side note I am a Lee dealer so if there is something of theirs you want let me know and I might be able to get it dropped shipped to you for less.

I'm guilty of getting comfortable so have been buying pretty much retail stuff from Midway without looking elsewhere. Well, not anymore. Other stuff for the business I buy wholesale of course. One a side note I am a Lee dealer so if there is something of theirs you want let me know and I might be able to get it dropped shipped to you for less.
noted and saved. I have a bunch of dies I need in the sometime future so I will be in touch eventually.

Can confirm that Greg Cote is still shipping to Oregon. Though I will add the caveat that I was only ordering 10 rounders for my new S&W Victory.

The cheapest USPS shipping option only took 2 days to get here from Florida, as well. So that was a win.

1700077609827.png

1700077649008.png

Aloha, Mark

If you run common platforms….

I suggest supporting the smaller gun shops in your area (even if it cost a bit more). Oregon Rifle Works in Tigard has a ton of mags.

Local shops may be out of business soon in the left gets its way.

Last Edited:
I am still looking for 30 round magazines for my M1 Carbine - hopefully no name, cash transaction.

I bought the magazine catch kit for 30 round mags to replace the catch made for 15 round mags. It was what they put in post WWll carbines to make the 30 round mag more steady.

I am still looking for 30 round magazines for my M1 Carbine - hopefully no name, cash transaction.

I bought the magazine catch kit for 30 round mags to replace the catch made for 15 round mags. It was what they put in post WWll carbines to make the 30 round mag more steady.
G.A.S.
Gun Accessory Supply Inc. has had them in the past. They are the Korean version mags.
503-304-0066.
They are usually at the bigger gun shows. Good people in my book.
Email [email protected]

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top