JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone with a brain would have all the mags they need by now.
People are still buying firearms and want to get mags compatible with new purchases. Others are new to the shooting world and haven't tracked news as closely as most of us here do. Some just met minimum age requirements to start buying. Still others just haven't had the funds available to buy as much as they wanted.

There are plenty of reasons to still be buying magazines besides being stupid.

Anyone with a brain would have all the mags they need by now.
There are always new shooters. People who by new guns and need a new stockpile of mags. People for whom this hobby is only a distant side issue, who are not involved in politics and who have little time or inclination to keep up with all the world's happenings. Not everyone is politically active or hobby driven, nor should they be. Some people need to spend their time growing a small business, raising a family or being otherwise productive. Not everyone can know everything about everything. There are a ton of important issues out there, not just guns, not all related to politics, not all even important to you or me.

But you and I know about this issue. It is up to people like us to plug into these circles and feed them the information they need when they need it. And if we fail to do that we should have the resource on hand to mitigate the issue and help them find what they need. When we get a person new to this issue here they should find help, not chiding. If they just want to tap in and get some info it should be readily available. If they really want to plug in and get involved they should have unfettered access to that fire-hose. They get do decide, and we get to help.

Are you sure? I bought mags from them earlier this year.
I bought a bunch of 450 Bushmaster mags from them today. Prominent banner on the top of the page, "Joe Bob Outfitters is no longer shipping high capacity magazines to Oregon." A 20 rounder AR15 mag becomes a 7 round 450 Bush mag. Swap the follower and you have a little less than standard capacity 223 magazine.

I bought a bunch of 450 Bushmaster mags from them today. Prominent banner on the top of the page, "Joe Bob Outfitters is no longer shipping high capacity magazines to Oregon." A 20 rounder AR15 mag becomes a 7 round 450 Bush mag. Swap the follower and you have a little less than standard capacity 223 magazine.
Wow. IIRC, mine were AK mags, or maybe they were Walther PDP mags.....I would have to go back and look. Either way, very disappointing.

Yeah I should've bought mags months ago for a gun I just got yesterday... guess I'm a moron. :s0092: 😂

Anyway...

Just ordered glock 17 mags from recoil gunworks. Never ordered from them before but seems like decent reviews.

The writing about magazine bans has been on the wall for years now. If people, for whatever their reasons didn't act, well timing is everything in life.
There are ways around the mag bans if one is willing to accept the risks and consequences. In the meantime, donate to the California Rifle and Pistol Association as they have been the leader in the fight against magazine and "assault weapon" bans since 1989 and they have had success
Till then remember that 10 round magazines are hardly a death sentence in defensive shooting. Ask anyone who uses a 1911.

Yeah I should've bought mags months ago for a gun I just got yesterday... guess I'm a moron. :s0092: 😂

Anyway...

Just ordered glock 17 mags from recoil gunworks. Never ordered from them before but seems like decent reviews.
10 pack pmag Glock 17 17rd @ Brownells $122+ship. If you wish to have range mags/spares. Not Glock, but decent.

Same price for pmag Glock 19 15rd...

1699891275116.png

Thanks, but we don't need all y'alls business!

Yep I'll not be back.
In reality, I can't say I would absolutely boycott these companies. Especially the smaller companies. They know what nut jobs the dims are. It's totally ridiculous for the dims to come after a company that sold a 30 rnd mag to a nut-job that goes and uses it to shoot people. But you know what crazy bustards they are? And how the courts have become in some states? They can't take the chance that a court would rule against them and force them into bankruptcy. It's a G-D shame that that is what our country is coming to.

Wait, so you'll talk to anti-gunners that voted in the law, but you won't shop from manufacturers that follow the law that your new friends passed? :s0030:
They weren't following the law. They were just making smit up. I was looking at a 1911 with 8 round magazines. They said they wouldn't sell it to me because of the upcomeing law restricting more than 10 round magazines. When I tried to explain that 8 was less than 10 they convinced me join the boycott.

They weren't following the law. They were just making smit up. I was looking at a 1911 with 8 round magazines. They said they wouldn't sell it to me because of the upcomeing law restricting more than 10 round magazines. When I tried to explain that 8 was less than 10 they convinced me join the boycott.
It'd be nice if these multi-million dollar companies would stand up, just a little bit, and support those that pay their wages. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top