JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What bubblegums. I'm sure that all of the bad guys will be deterred by the posting of a sign.

What bubblegums. I'm sure that all of the bad guys will be deterred by the posting of a sign.

hahahaah no firearm zones , just what all the antqeefa slugs will be looking for.

These leaders should be treated as accessories to a crime if by their actions made the crime possible..I feel that by removing the ability for law abiding citizens to protect their.family.and themselves that our leaders have done this.

Well, it's concealed so they'll never know I have it, until SHTF they are happy that I have it.

Same here, unless they throw up metal detectors I'll continue to live as a free citizen, but why would they be happy? I'll not lift one bubblegumming finger to save a single one of them if I'm in the direct vicinity WHEN (not if) the obvious situation occurs.... they should ALL fully reap the consequences of their arrogant folly.

They'd just prosecute you afterwards for being a racist, or something. I highly suggest you take the same stance. ;)

As if schools and public buildings were ever in any danger from a vetted CHL holder.... :rolleyes:

Hey at least according to that article they have to have posted signage indicating a no carry zone.
Next step is the house of representatives before it's signed.

How many places will actually know or comply with this aside from all state/fed buildings and maybe a grocery store? We've got so many things still closed from CV anyhow. Schools too.

Last Edited:
Hey at least according to that article they have to have posted signage indicating a no carry zone.
Next step is the house of representatives before it's signed.

How many places will actually know or comply with this aside from all state/fed buildings and maybe a grocery store? We've got so many things still closed from CV anyhow.
If these chicken bubblegum legislators are going to put their heart and soul(soulless) into gun control, then they need to put "gun free zone" signs on their homes. These people have no integrity.

It's funny. Was watching robocop (the good one from the 80s) last night and drawing from it that this must be their base of ideas they draw from and what they think they're preventing with these. Also directive 4 is their safe word.

What about pre-emption? Doesn't it take a change to the constitution to overturn a constitutional issue?
Boulder, CO had it's AWB nullified last week over preemption... after two years of being "in effect" (the quotes are due to my disbelief that a single person abided that ban).
Changing the Constitution is a big bite to take. No doubt they'll attempt it after-the-fact.

I can see it now..........

486002_557060314313352_823721730_n.png

I really don't understand the logic behind these gun free zones. Why would I go through the fingerprinting, background check, safety class, pay the fee etc... for a legal permit if I wanted to do something to cause harm to others? It makes zero sense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top