JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you Mr. Glock and RiP...

1703801943848.jpeg

Last Edited:
More MSM nonsense…. Can you imagine if it had been John Moses Browning, who brought so many designs to the table, that's still employed by our military worldwide….

"Man who made his fame and fortune from the slaughter and maiming of innocents around the globe dies at his design table…"
I saw that so called article..... Made want to buy another GLOCK! The stuff they write these days is obscene.

Now that Gaston is out of the way it will be interesting to see what Glock's enginerds do. Gaston really held the reins back on the firearms portion of the company and stifled further innovation and product development.

Maybe we'll get that AR they hold patents on and only sells to the UK. And the decade late PCC.

Much like Bill Ruger did, so maybe more innovation than this . . .

tupperware.gif

Or the Glock 46 with the rotating barrel. I'd buy that on sight of the price was reasonable
First I've heard of that. Is the rotating barrel for recoil reduction? Grand power has had that for many years so I wonder if it's a copy of that mechanism. I have never shot a rotating barrel pistol but from reviews I'm guessing a good compensator on a regular barrel would be more effective. But I've never even looked at the Glock design, just assuming it's similar to grand power's.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top