JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My buddy keeps suggesting I move out to Kentucky where he relocated to from here in Oregon. Gotta say it's sounding better everyday with the way these politicians and voters are heading. Sad state of affairs.

My buddy keeps suggesting I move out to Kentucky where he relocated to from here in Oregon. Gotta say it's sounding better everyday with the way these politicians and voters are heading. Sad state of affairs.
How's the weather in Kentucky? Due to the political environment in Oregon, my nephew moved to South Dakota and keeps texting pictures of snow, more snow, and more snow. Lotsa snow.

How's the weather in Kentucky? Due to the political environment in Oregon, my nephew moved to South Dakota and keeps texting pictures of snow, more snow, and more snow. Lotsa snow.
Weather is similar to here, not too hot not too cold, but they do get serious thunderstorms/tornadoes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top