JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw this headline this morning:
Man who made billions out of death and killing dies at the age of 94
It went on to list mass shootings using Glocks. The MSM is pitifully shameful. How about all the citizens and officers who have been saved because of either his gun or as @Ura-Ki noted, other companies being inspired to up their game in the SF world? I own zero Glocks but have mad respect for someone who changes an industry like he did. May he find perfection in his final journey.

It went on to list mass shootings using Glocks. The MSM is pitifully shameful. How about all the citizens and officers who have been saved because of either his gun or as @Ura-Ki noted, other companies being inspired to up their game in the SF world? I own zero Glocks but have mad respect for someone who changes an industry like he did. May he find perfection in his final journey.
I was wondering when those headlines would start showing up following his passing.

I'd be curious to know how many of these MSM headquarters have a security service with Glock-armed guards?

More MSM nonsense…. Can you imagine if it had been John Moses Browning, who brought so many designs to the table, that's still employed by our military worldwide….

"Man who made his fame and fortune from the slaughter and maiming of innocents around the globe dies at his design table…"

"Man who made his fame and fortune from the slaughter and maiming of innocents around the globe dies at his design table…"
Agreed.

Nevermind the fact that he helped to defeat Hitler and countless other tyrants around the globe for the past 100+ years. But this is not surprising that I saw a recent poll that showed 20% of 18-29-year-olds hold a positive view of Osama Bin Laden. These are the people writing the "news" now. Sad time.

Imma gonna hoist a glass of 3 fingers worth of Bullit Rye in honor of Mr. Glock and his contributions to firearms greatness, not that what HE did was revolutionary, but what his name sake pistol did to the industry! Like them or not, GLOCK drove the rest of the industry to innovate and get off their Kester's and actually DO SOMETHING, which gave us most of the modern firearms we now enjoy, and for us oldsters, drove a strong appreciation for classics such as the 1911's and our beloved Revolvers we might not have had such an appreciation for! So to you Mr. Glock, I pour a wee dram down the barrel of my G-20 Gen 1, and toast your accomplishments! RIP good sir!
RIP Gaston Glock.
Yes, you can definitely say that he had quite an affect on modernizing hand guns.
I just wished he hadn't taken the whole gun market into the plastic gun world.

From my point a view, Glock was instrumental in cops going from revolvers to semiautomatic. He created a replacement for the model 10 Smith &Wesson that was simple enough for the average cop to use. Point gun pull trigger.

Look who is single and rich!

IMG_0168.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany