JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP King!

IMG_8224.jpeg

RIP. Love the design or hate it, you can't deny the influence it has had over the firearms world.
Now that Gaston is out of the way it will be interesting to see what Glock's enginerds do. Gaston really held the reins back on the firearms portion of the company and stifled further innovation and product development.

Maybe we'll get that AR they hold patents on and only sells to the UK. And the decade late PCC.

Now that Gaston is out of the way it will be interesting to see what Glock's enginerds do. Gaston really held the reins back on the firearms portion of the company and stifled further innovation and product development.

Maybe we'll get that AR they hold patents on and only sells to the UK. And the decade late PCC.
Or the Glock 46 with the rotating barrel. I'd buy that on sight of the price was reasonable

Lived to be 94 and had a wife 50 years his junior?

Not a bad life, I'd say.

I was thinking what @JeremyK posted. I don't like Glocks for the most part, but that doesn't mean he didn't create a very good, revolutionary handgun.

He had an interesting career and is a household name. I like his products and maybe that makes me a fanboy.

RIP

Will be interesting to see what direction Glock takes with Gaston gone…

I suspect they'll continue to refine and improve their current pistol offering(s) resulting in the 6th Generation of Glock Perfection…
Heres a prototype pic of the next Gen 6 Glock. Radically different and out of the box engineering, this ones worth upgrading....

um.

1703729303327.png

Imma gonna hoist a glass of 3 fingers worth of Bullit Rye in honor of Mr. Glock and his contributions to firearms greatness, not that what HE did was revolutionary, but what his name sake pistol did to the industry! Like them or not, GLOCK drove the rest of the industry to innovate and get off their Kester's and actually DO SOMETHING, which gave us most of the modern firearms we now enjoy, and for us oldsters, drove a strong appreciation for classics such as the 1911's and our beloved Revolvers we might not have had such an appreciation for! So to you Mr. Glock, I pour a wee dram down the barrel of my G-20 Gen 1, and toast your accomplishments! RIP good sir!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews