JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yep, we'll be doing this with a link to this thread for further information. Since you're the author of this thread, it would be helpful if you edited the original post with this information :s0155:

I'll look into the announcement issue as well.
Trying to add the voter registration information to my initial post but for some reason the edit option is not showing up!

@baker3gun put up a list the other day. I'll see if I can find it.

ETA: here it is, post #34.

So, I'm just wondering, basically anywhere you see a sign on the roads its ok to put one there, right?

At least this is what I figure seeing as how leaving Costco (in Hillsboro) today I saw a TINA sign, wouldn't be a problem to plop a NO ON 114 sign there would it?

Along with all these exotic reptiles show signs everywhere. Around the airfield would be a good spot to place signs with all the traffic that flows thru the 4 circled areas.

I haven't been up in a little bit but has anyone placed NO to 114 signs at wolf creek shooting lanes on the infoboards as you approach each lane?
1665536929747.png

Last Edited:
Folks, there is something you should know about this piece of legislation; IT IS DESIGNED to wipe out firearms sales in this state. It was engineered to do just that. Here's how it works; the state police will be pseudo-tasked to create the standards for the training, but are not being paid to do so. There is no funding for the program, therefore if it happens at all, it will takes quite some time (I'm figuring a year or better) since it has to be drafted, then debated, then redrafted, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum!!!
This is by far the most hideous piece of anti-gun garbage ever. And no matter how you may feel about it, WE, the gun owners, have to get the word out to the uninformed. The City of Bend (mini Portland) has 'endorsed' the measure, which seriously effects all of Central Oregon, so we are all in the same boat, so to speak. Talk to everybody you know about this; it's critical!!
The one thing I can't figure out is why gun shops are not actively advertising NO on Measure 114. If they don't help counter this; they'll be out of business.

Last Edited:
It
Folks, there is something you should know about this piece of legislation; IT IS DESIGNED to wipe out firearms sales in this state. It was engineered to do just that. Here's how it works; the state police will be pseudo-tasked to create the standards for the training, but are not being paid to do so. There is no funding for the program, therefore if it happens at all, it will takes quite some time (I'm figuring a year or better) since it has to be drafted, then debated, then redrafted, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum!!!
This is by far the most hideous piece of anti-gun garbage ever. And no matter how you may feel about it, WE, the gun owners, have to get the word out to the uninformed. The City of Bend (mini Portland) has 'endorsed' the measure, which seriously effects all of Central Oregon, so we are all in the same boat, so to speak. Talk to everybody you know about this; it's critical!!
It's much worse then that!
Besides the training requirements, the permit to purchase is unworkable as well.
Say I need to buy a gun to protect my self, with NO training available, and no permit possible until I meet the requirements, I cannot buy my gun, and cannot protect myself! Not only does this kill purchases, but opens a serious black market demand! We all know it's highly illegal and unconstitutional, and we know that no Oregon Court will block it, so we're screwed!

The big question should be, Which Counties Sheriff's will Stand and Block this, and refuse to enforce any of it, while allowing sales and force the OSP to comply, a right delayed is a right denied, in this case, quite literally!!!

It

It's much worse then that!
Besides the training requirements, the permit to purchase is unworkable as well.
Say I need to buy a gun to protect my self, with NO training available, and no permit possible until I meet the requirements, I cannot buy my gun, and cannot protect myself! Not only does this kill purchases, but opens a serious black market demand! We all know it's highly illegal and unconstitutional, and we know that no Oregon Court will block it, so we're screwed!

The big question should be, Which Counties Sheriff's will Stand and Block this, and refuse to enforce any of it, while allowing sales and force the OSP to comply, a right delayed is a right denied, in this case, quite literally!!!
The only reason why some of these laws are still in place like CA, is because the 9th circuit sits on them and drags it out vs vacating them. ( anti gun court) but judge Benitez says they have to use history and text to prove magazine bans and "assault weapons" are part of a historical context. Which their not. The 9th circuit in CA is filing their brief this Thursday. There's a good chance they'll lose. It's crazy to see how lower courts are essentially ignoring the Supreme court and US district court. Which thus in my eyes makes these laws unconstitutional, but then were back at the whole " states rights" issues.

Reading the voter pamphlet for 114, the financial impact section caught my eye.. 'indeterminate estimate' say what? Doesn't seem to follow the regulation contained in - https://oregon.public.law/statutes/ors_250.125 This doesn't seem legal. Anybody concur ?
After further reading.. even if it isn't estimated it doesn't prevent it from being in the voter pamphlet or on the ballot.o_O

Last Edited:
So, I'm just wondering, basically anywhere you see a sign on the roads its ok to put one there, right?

At least this is what I figure seeing as how leaving Costco (in Hillsboro) today I saw a TINA sign, wouldn't be a problem to plop a NO ON 114 sign there would it?

Along with all these exotic reptiles show signs everywhere. Around the airfield would be a good spot to place signs with all the traffic that flows thru the 4 circled areas.

I haven't been up in a little bit but has anyone placed NO to 114 signs at wolf creek shooting lanes on the infoboards as you approach each lane
i mentioned this at one point need to get a simple laminated version.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads