JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Email from NRA this afternoon:

You're Invited: Join the NRA Oregonians for Freedom Committee for an important 2A Day in Sherwood!

You're Invited: Join the NRA Oregonians for Freedom Committee for an important 2A Day in Beaverton!
With Election Day just around the corner and early voting fast approaching, NRA-ILA staff will share the latest updates on how we are working to defeat Ballot Measure 114, and how YOU can help prevent the most egregious gun control initiative in the country from passing in Oregon. The event is FREE!

Saturday, October 15th

1 P.M. – 6 P.M.

Tri-County Gun Club

13050 SW Tonquin Road
Sherwood, OR 97140
Save your spot and please RSVP!
View attachment 1291429
November 8th​ will be here sooner than we think, and our Second Amendment rights are on the line in Oregon!
We need all-hands-on-deck to turn out the pro-Second Amendment vote to protect freedom in Oregon. Join us to learn how you can help defeat this ballot measure in the final weeks before Election Day. We hope to see you there!
In Freedom,
NRA Oregonians for Freedom

© 2022 National Rifle Association of America, Institute For Legislative Action. To contact NRA-ILA call 800-392-8683. Address: 11250 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, Virginia 22030.
Please do not reply to this email.

Thank you!

Can you still attend if you're not a member of the Tri County gun Club?

I know this is preaching to the choir but I'll say it anyway. Every person on this forum, no matter what their feelings, needs to tell everyone they know or even meet, to vote NO on Measure 114. It's time to be 'that guy or that girl' who is the spokesperson for an entire state. We all know of the pending disaster that this 'act' is. we need to tell EVERYONE!!!
I have been submitting 'opinion pieces' to the paper in my area and to Portland (of course portland ignored it, and I'm going to talk to my local Pamplin folks about that), but do not stop until we make our point. This measure is immoral , plain wrong, and very unconstitutional.

Something I might put into talking points: The politicians are so afraid of offending violent criminals and their families that they are willing to take away your own right of self defense. How can that be good?

Something I might put into talking points: The politicians are so afraid of offending violent criminals and their families that they are willing to take away your own right of self defense. How can that be good?
True, but not specific to 144. I wouldn't put a lot of emphasis on that in this context.

True, but not specific to 144. I wouldn't put a lot of emphasis on that in this context.
Maybe. But people vote their interests and they care about fairness when it is unfair to them. Cops all know who the repeat offenders are and political considerations keep them on the street. A politician is putting your family at risk while you pay for their personal security.

Until these states (Oregon, Washington, etc.) get rid of cheat-by-mail voting, our rights will continue to get railroaded (to put it lightly). The state of affairs right now is grotesque, but I have optimism that the tyrannical regimes propped up by "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" are, ultimately, all going down.

View attachment 1259880
Wow. Went from pro-gun rights to anti-voting rights in an unironic blink of an eye.

Of course vote and vote "no" if you're an Oregon resident. Honestly, everyone bags on legislators but at least they have lawyers to help draft laws and understand state budget constraints and infrastructure when drafting and voting on laws. There are reasons why 114 wouldn't get enacted even with a legislature willing to enact gun control laws. Citizens written ballot measures are the worst because citizens don't think about the nuts and bolts of implementation and enforcement.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to think of firearms I might want to acquire in the future and getting real capacity magazines now. Wondering if I want an AK, MP5 clone or a CZ scorpion.

Ignore. Bad editing.

Wow. Went from pro-gun rights to anti-voting rights in an unironic blink of an eye.

Of course vote and vote "no" if you're an Oregon resident. Honestly, everyone bags on legislators but at least they have lawyers to help draft laws and understand state budget constraints and infrastructure when drafting and voting on laws. There are reasons why 114 wouldn't get enacted even with a legislature willing to enact gun control laws. Citizens written ballot measures are the worst because citizens don't think about the nuts and bolts of implementation and enforcement.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to think of firearms I might want to acquire in the future that have proprietary magazines and getting real capacity magazines now. Wondering if I want an AK or a CZ scorpion….

Unfortunately its going to pass because Oregon is full of commies, retards and lazy conservatives
I have a group of friends that I've been going shooting with for a few years now. Out of the 6 of us( 4 of us are Vets)I'm the only one who wanted to attend the NRA town hall or get involved with 114. It seems most people only fight their battles at the ballot box and that's about it. Anything else is a "inconvenience" to them.

I have a copy of the radio ad as an mp3. Anyone know how to get it into my media gallery or post it another way?
How long is the radio ad? Seconds? I have about 1900 mini flyers to send to people that can distribute on windshield or give to shops. I have been doing the windshields placing 2 mini flyers per truck, 4 wd, etc and not EV vehicles. Send me a PM and I can send you my phone number and if you give me a mailing address I can send many to you. Like to hit Pdx, Salem, Corvallis, and Eugene hard.

How long is the radio ad? Seconds? I have about 1900 mini flyers to send to people that can distribute on windshield or give to shops. I have been doing the windshields placing 2 mini flyers per truck, 4 wd, etc and not EV vehicles. Send me a PM and I can send you my phone number and if you give me a mailing address I can send many to you. Like to hit Pdx, Salem, Corvallis, and Eugene hard.
Mp3 radio ad is 1 minute long and 944kb.

Mini flyers are also great for businesses since they can tape one to the counter near the register if they want. If there is a stack on the counter, it's much easier for customers to grab one of those than the full page handout. Might want to keep that in mind when revisiting gun stores and pawn shops. They're also good for posting on community bulleting boards as well as boards at work. Doesn't hurt to have one taped to your desk so people will ask questions.

From the article above from KATU news. So they finally admit this is the plan?? wow in the open now.

"
Linda believes something similar happened to her daughter, who shot and killed herself a few months into the pandemic.

"If Proposition 114 had been in effect I am convinced she would never have died," Linda said. "She never would've gone through the steps required to buy that gun."

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads