JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... there's no impending magazine ban and all those SCORES AND SCORES of (over 10rnd) AR, AK, M9, Galil, 10-22, and Glock mags (with another score of 15rnd G19's in transit from Brownell's) were for naught? o_O

WIN-WIN!! :s0115::s0023:
Trusticles, we'll all wish we had stocked up on them when (not if) this comes up again. She wants to be just like Jerry Brown someday. Any short reprieve we get right now is just that, while she winds up to deliver even worse, probably a bunch of them. The ultimate agenda is to disarm law-abiding citizens, one increment at a time, all the while lying to voters who naively choose to believe Oregon will then be safer with more laws. Just like Chicago.

Last Edited:
"She'll still pursue legislation to close so-called loopholes that allow gun sales without a background check, or to some people with domestic violence convictions."

What exactly are those loopholes?
Crime. That's crime. Close the crime loophole.

On a side note, I had stocked up on brand new in package mags just in case. Twenty AR pmags, five AK pmags, two AK drums, two Glock drums, six 31 round ETS Glock pmags, four 33 round Glock mags, two 21 round Glock pmags, three 17 round Glock pmags, three PMR-30 mags, and a 40 round pmag. You will NOT be seeing them in the classifieds section anytime soon. This fight isn't over.

Last Edited:
Maybe, and it's a long shot, they saw the light when Democrats lost 16% of Congress, 24% of the House, 43% of Governorship's (Why wasn't Oregon one of those!) and 48% of state legislatures. One can only hope!

Maybe, and it's a long shot, they saw the light when Democrats lost 16% of Congress, 24% of the House, 43% of Governorship's (Why wasn't Oregon one of those!) and 48% of state legislatures. One can only hope!
I would LOVE to think this is the case but their past actions lead me to believe otherwise.

STAND UP.... you have a no-go!

Get back in line for retraining!! o_O

;)
Not necessarily... for example, I've occasionally thought about Palmetto's drum-plus-AR-and-Glock-mags deal except that the Glock mags in it would be a waste of money for me. There is simply no way to make a Block fit my hand... the only reason to have mags for a gun you know you'll never own is as trade-fodder to get mags for ones you DO.

There's more than one factor in acquisitions...

Is it at all possible that gun-control-salivating legislators are actually in the minority? That the number of legislators that supported SB941 ("common-sense background checks") does not indicate the number of legislators that will vote for ANY gun control? Is it possible that maybe they aren't all Ginny BerDick?

Is it at all possible that gun-control-salivating legislators are actually in the minority? That the number of legislators that supported SB941 ("common-sense background checks") does not indicate the number of legislators that will vote for ANY gun control? Is it possible that maybe they aren't all Ginny BerDick?
That would be nice but I wouldn't hold my breath

A lack of interest? Per capita Oregon is the most liberal state I believe, next to Commiefornia! You mean to tell me the "Valley" can't get enough interest over the other state, "Eastern Oregon?" Right.......LOL

We probably do better in the Legislature than we do if it was popular vote. But so far neither has been successful. Our Great State of Eastern Oregon always sucks hind tit against what the Valley wants!!

So what about all the libs in Washington state? I hear eastern Washington is just like it is here... outvoted and ignored.

We probably do better in the Legislature than we do if it was popular vote. But so far neither has been successful. Our Great State of Eastern Oregon always sucks hind tit against what the Valley wants!!

So what about all the libs in Washington state? I hear eastern Washington is just like it is here... outvoted and ignored.
Eastern and both the more rural and suburban parts of Western. What the Seattle-Tacoma-Olympia Axis of Sh*tbag wants it gets by hook or crook and to hell with everyone else.

With how God allows Seattle and Tacoma to exist, He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology. :(

With how God allows Seattle and Tacoma to exist, He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology. :(
I get that this statement was just a figure of speech to make your point, but God doesn't need to apologize to anybody for anything. Additionally, the Bible says that there was only one family in that entire area that was worthy of saving. Seattle and Tacoma may have a majority of democrats, but there is no comparison. Your statement was just a little too flippant for my taste. I'm not attacking you, we're all friends here. Just sayin'

I'm thinking that Gov'ness Kate is a chicken Shiznit, and is back peddling to hold on for the next two years! The Public has had it's eyes opened to the Crap the Democraps have pulled, and so she is doing the low profile gig to keep her spot! I also think that the threat of Thump doing what he says he will in his "White Paper" will usurp Kate and her unconstitutional laws!!! I see you guys may be going to the FICS system, which removes the OSP from firearms enforcement, and that further diminishes Kate's hold on anti 2nd dreams, and I am betting M. Bloomingturd is going to be forced to cut back big time else he gets further diminished with his now very well known funding of Democrapicitic anti 2nd shenanigans! Time will tell the tail, lets hope for the best, but plan for the worst!!!

Don't be fooled it's just a little "Head Fake."
She has her surrogates, or should I say shills to carry her water and keep her out of the line of political fire!!!!!!!!!

Sheldon

I get that this statement was just a figure of speech to make your point, but God doesn't need to apologize to anybody for anything. Additionally, the Bible says that there was only one family in that entire area that was worthy of saving. Seattle and Tacoma may have a majority of democrats, but there is no comparison. Your statement was just a little too flippant for my taste. I'm not attacking you, we're all friends here. Just sayin'

Lighten up! Ease up on the lecture brother.

I'm thinking that Gov'ness Kate is a chicken Shiznit, and is back peddling to hold on for the next two years! The Public has had it's eyes opened to the Crap the Democraps have pulled, and so she is doing the low profile gig to keep her spot! I also think that the threat of Thump doing what he says he will in his "White Paper" will usurp Kate and her unconstitutional laws!!! I see you guys may be going to the FICS system, which removes the OSP from firearms enforcement, and that further diminishes Kate's hold on anti 2nd dreams, and I am betting M. Bloomingturd is going to be forced to cut back big time else he gets further diminished with his now very well known funding of Democrapicitic anti 2nd shenanigans! Time will tell the tail, lets hope for the best, but plan for the worst!!!
One could hope. I don't even know why the OSP even gets to conduct background checks being as useless and inefficient as they are when NICS is faster and more efficient. I've seen too many people get delayed indefinitely on gun purchases like being stuck in limbo because the OSP can't do their jobs and they never get a call back.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top