JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As much as I prefer to buy ammo in bulk so as not to waste time and cardboard, it doesn't seem there has been much in the way of $ savings buying in larger packs lately. I guess it depends where you shop but Sportsman's Warehouse, I could have sworn had all of their larger quantity ammo boxes at the same ppr as the small boxes.
But yeah, how stupid are these people? Let me guess, they don't think ammo is covered under 2A... we're supposed to shoot blanks, yeah?

We aren't "supposed to shoot". Period. Cut, slash, bludgeon, explode, set afire, punch, crush, hang, push off high places, hold down under water, yes. But shoot? That's uncivilized and only for warfare or government! :rolleyes:
Especially when they want to shoot us...

tyranny creeping ever so much closer...

We aren't "supposed to shoot". Period. Cut, slash, bludgeon, explode, set afire, punch, crush, hang, push off high places, hold down under water, yes. But shoot? That's uncivilized and only for warfare or government! :rolleyes:
The best way to hunt.... wait for an elk to show up, then follow him to the edge of a cliff. Push off edge of cliff. Meal is waiting at bottom of cliff. If other predators try to move in on the carcass, punch them and set them on fire.

They're fine to let depressed people languish in pharmaceutical numbness, instead of addressing the root cause of the problem.

I'm also willing to wager not many gang bangers have an account at SGAmmo.com

As others have said... it's not about saving lives. It's about disarming their political opponents, whom they are scared of.

Wasn't this tried under the Gun Control Act of 1968 and then dropped because of the administrative/paperwork nightmare background checks would be on ammo?

How is it we have legislators writing legislation that's been tried and failed before? Do they have no capacity to research the annals of federal laws?

This is more proof that legislators should be a part-time job. They've got nothing better to do with their time than created legislation that repeats tried and failed attempts from the past.

Solomon was correct, there's nothing new under the sun.

Happy Sunday Team Second Amendment!

Wasn't this tried under the Gun Control Act of 1968 and then dropped because of the administrative/paperwork nightmare background checks would be on ammo?

How is it we have legislators writing legislation that's been tried and failed before? Do they have no capacity to research the annals of federal laws?

This is more proof that legislators should be a part-time job. They've got nothing better to do with their time than created legislation that repeats tried and failed attempts from the past.

Solomon was correct, there's nothing new under the sun.

Happy Sunday Team Second Amendment!
California is doing it now and Illinois has been doing it with the FOID card for decades. I believe Canada did it for awhile but found the administrative load too mech with little return.

In any case, they really don't care about any consequences as long as they "do something" to solidify the votes of the anti-gunners. Makes no difference if it has any effect or not.

California is doing it now and Illinois has been doing it with the FOID card for decades. I believe Canada did it for awhile but found the administrative load too mech with little return.

In any case, they really don't care about any consequences as long as they "do something" to solidify the votes of the anti-gunners. Makes no difference if it has any effect or not.
Understood, both (CA and IL) of which I feel are unconstitutional. Seems to me legislators never want to strike at the root of the problem which is "criminal misuse" of the product or products. We need a new breed of legislators.

Understood, both (CA and IL) of which I feel are unconstitutional. Seems to me legislators never want to strike at the root of the problem which is "criminal misuse" of the product or products. We need a new breed of legislators.
Because criminals keep legislators employed.

Without criminals to arrest or to vote for, or to use to get voters all scared, we wouldn't need lawyers, judges, jailers, police, and politicians.

Edit.
Criminals do not threaten legislators.

Irate, and well-armed voters do.

Ironically...
At one point in time in US history...
One could be fined for having substandard arms , equipment and not enough ammunition.

Banning bulk sales of ammunition will not stop criminals from committing crimes.
The common theme with crimes committed are criminals.
Starting a solution to a problem where it begins , makes sense to me...
How 'bout looking into criminals instead of those who ain't causing the problem.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR