JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mehhh... Extremely late to the party and they did a pretty poor job in their petition. They failed to even make an APA argument but got bailed out by a sympathetic judge because the alphabet made the mistake of brining it up for them.

In the grand scheme... it's a positive for 2A rights, but as far as the NRA actually doing any favors for their membership, the injunction is a moot point. All their members, as well as everyone else in the country, were already "exempt" under the nationwide injunction.

This "successful" action jumping on the coattails of the other 2A right orgs that did all the heavy lifting for the NRA to file a "me too" lawsuit... that has no practical impact on anyone/anything... hasn't changed my mind in the least about the NRA and still won't support them. YMMV

Last Edited:
This is only NRA trying to get $.

A nationwide exemption for everyone already existed.

FPC, SAF, and GOA had previously got injunctions that covered their members. This increased members for them and generated lots of new $. It also likely took some $ away from NRA. NRA said we can make $ too so copycatted the others way after the fact and so late as to be meaningless. No change to gun owners protections, but done simply to put $ in their coffers which will help pay for lapierres $17 million golden parachute and continue to fund the NRA ruling class which sucks their coffers dry, leaving very little to fund their actual mission. NRA is a corrupt organization and their focus is making money for their oligarchy, not for their mission.

This is only NRA trying to get $.

A nationwide exemption for everyone already existed.

FPC, SAF, and GOA had previously got injunctions that covered their members. This increased members for them and generated lots of new $. It also likely took some $ away from NRA. NRA said we can make $ too so copycatted the others way after the fact and so late as to be meaningless. No change to gun owners protections, but done simply to put $ in their coffers which will help pay for lapierres $17 million golden parachute and continue to fund the NRA ruling class which sucks their coffers dry, leaving very little to fund their actual mission. NRA is a corrupt organization and their focus is making money for their oligarchy, not for their mission.
The more legal victories we score against gun grabbers, the better.

I'm not a purist, I take the victory regardless of who wins it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top