JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay...
So now, lets see how many of you who said you would do it if it were seperate from Occupy will follow through. :)

I'm not building an army & not leading.
I just had an idea & see this as an opportune time.
I encourage all to plan together to let this grow to be phenomenal!

I will drive all the way from Medford to join you if:

We stay completely away from OWS, who I believe wants confrontations for the publicity.

We get a permit to demonstrate if needed.

We are "allowed" by the group to have any exposed firearms loaded. If others don't want theirs loaded or can't have theirs loaded, that's fine. I just think, for me, it's dangerous to display an unloaded weapon. I don't think it should be in condition 1, for me.

In addition to open carry (why else have the demonstration if guns aren't shown?) we are allowed by the group's rules to legally CC.

I'll be there.

Gunner3456-
Here is the thing.... I don't like to carry unloaded either and I plan on having my Glock condition 1 and concealed under my jacket. I was thinking of carrying my AR unloaded but I also own a Draco muhahahahah it's an AK47 pistol and under ORS166.210 it is a pistol from what I have read (I mean I already knew it was a pistol before reading the ORS) and I can open carry the sucker locked and loaded and if the police have an issue with it I can conceal it lol.

ORS 166.210
"Handgun" means any pistol or revolver using a fixed cartridge containing a propellant charge, primer and projectile, and designed to be aimed or fired otherwise than from the shoulder.

But I am also gonna keep an open mind because if we end up doing this OC march or whatever.... if we as a group decide to have the visible weapons unloaded I will fallow that rule because either way I will be locked and loaded and concealed.

Full ORS 166.210
http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/166.210

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top