JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Could someone point me to a legitimate one that's accepted by the sheriffs in Oregon. My dad has taken a actually course in Ohio but is a resident here now. Thought he could save some time and money and do the online one. Thanks guys.

From what i was told when i took my class, you still have to get a signature from an approved ccl class instructor, and odds are they wont sign off unless you take the class through them. Just take the 4 hour class through an actual instructor. Brian at pdx arsenal is a great guy, with great prices! You can take oregon and utah for 100$ if my memory is correct. Hope this helps

From what i was told when i took my class, you still have to get a signature from an approved ccl class instructor..
If that was true, there would be a a giant dust-up with the online classes.
By all reports, the online classes are accepted and your information is bad if it is meant to dissuade online classes.

Hint:
My in-person class certificate has a stamped signature.
Fair to say that the online class would provide the same.

If a fellow shooter is strapped for cash or can't travel to a class, the online CHL Class is a viable option.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top