JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Could someone point me to a legitimate one that's accepted by the sheriffs in Oregon. My dad has taken a actually course in Ohio but is a resident here now. Thought he could save some time and money and do the online one. Thanks guys.

From what i was told when i took my class, you still have to get a signature from an approved ccl class instructor, and odds are they wont sign off unless you take the class through them. Just take the 4 hour class through an actual instructor. Brian at pdx arsenal is a great guy, with great prices! You can take oregon and utah for 100$ if my memory is correct. Hope this helps

From what i was told when i took my class, you still have to get a signature from an approved ccl class instructor..
If that was true, there would be a a giant dust-up with the online classes.
By all reports, the online classes are accepted and your information is bad if it is meant to dissuade online classes.

Hint:
My in-person class certificate has a stamped signature.
Fair to say that the online class would provide the same.

If a fellow shooter is strapped for cash or can't travel to a class, the online CHL Class is a viable option.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads