JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if a person should start buying shotgun shells,its the only thing left that hasn't been flying off the shelves.When the rush is on for them,people can start selling them for $5. maybe even $10. a shot.!:rolleyes:

Instead of focusing on stocking .223, 22lr and 12 gauge ammo I'm gonna get me a Ruger Vaquero in .357 mag.

I believe that in the future only Outlaws will have guns and they will be part of the Opressor Force that goes house to house killing those that resist. At that point many will realise that they have been led, like sheeple, to the slaughter. A PC six-gun may feel good to some but against Obama's Private Army........

Maybe in a video game but Bosnia proved that trope to be vastly over stated

Oh I've met some of the people grabbing up ammo. ;) There will be plenty around to be had. I doubt they'll last as long as their bulk does, lol.

The factor that is my reassurance is my definition of "what I feel is necessary." The time to buy isn't during a panic ... it's before. Just bumped into an old friend of mine at Bi-Mart ... "sure am glad I didn't wait until now to be prepared" he says. Mmmhmm.

Oh I've met some of the people grabbing up ammo. ;) There will be plenty around to be had. I doubt they'll last as long as their bulk does, lol.

The factor that is my reassurance is my definition of "what I feel is necessary." The time to buy isn't during a panic ... it's before. Just bumped into an old friend of mine at Bi-Mart ... "sure am glad I didn't wait until now to be prepared" he says. Mmmhmm.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that your alluding to raiding your friend's homes for their stock piles. It seems to me that this is the kind of operation that takes a bit of planning and a few friends to make sure your OP goes down the way you planned.
Can you offer me some pointers?

I'm not buying anything. We had a lull after the first Obama election and I stocked up. I doubt if I'll ever buy ammo again.

In fact, I doubt if I'll ever reload again. I've been thinking of selling all of my equipment and supplies. Please don't ask because I'm too lazy to take inventory right now and this isn't an ad. I'm just saying that I've been a hog and I have way more than I'll ever use.

I've never had to buy anything during a shortage except I did pay about $300 too much for an AR-15 during the last panic, but I could make a ton on it now. Not for sale.

I do think this current panic will pass.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that your alluding to raiding your friend's homes for their stock piles. It seems to me that this is the kind of operation that takes a bit of planning and a few friends to make sure your OP goes down the way you planned.
Can you offer me some pointers?

The gist of what I was saying is that I often hear people bragging about how they're totally prepared, and they'd kick so much butt. I personally believe that if a person ever believes they are fully prepared, that's when they should be afraid. I was offering a bleak, post zombie outbreak type scenario with long abandoned cars jammed on the freeways, etc. There would be plenty of ammo scattered around these areas from people who merely went through the motions of preparing.

However, the main point was that, say, waiting until the levee breaks isn't the best time to start preparing. The people I would call my friends and I never waited around to prepare. It's just part of what we do, whether it be from a tanked economy or extended unemployment, to zombies or zombie Russians invading. I won't be in extreme amounts of want because I continue to prepare as part of my life.

22LR Guns, 22LR Ammo and a reloading setup. I wish I would have bought the reloading setup before this latest panic, but the demand should be back to reasonable levels here in a few more months when people figure out that all the posturing in Washington DC is just that, posturing. Dems and Repubs a like are only 18 months from a mid-term spending spree to get re-elected. I don't think I would want to be on the wrong side of the gun debate come election time, even in some "blue states".

Ammo and a 300blk build...But I'm trying to move forward with both now anyhow. I've got a line on a $150 lower, and depending on quality, it will have a new home.

Ammo is the real pisser right now though.

I've got to go with reloading setup also, kept waiting a waiting to pull the trigger on buying the dillon xl 650 now it looks like it'll be awhile longer till I can reload all these piles of brass I have saved up. Also learned how quickly a stockpile of ammo dwindles when you shoot a lot and can't resupply.

I'll restock on .22LR, slowly and at sale prices, just like I built up the stock I have now.
Buy that Ruger SR-556 that I didn't realize I really, really wanted until it was apparent that I might not ever have the chance.
Re-evaluate my ammo and reloading component stock with the recent shortages in mind, and ensure I have enough ammo to get me by if my usage quadrupled and the drought lasted 2 years.

Boys
In my small and questionable capacity as a thinker I beleive it's time to buy that ammo, powder, primers that is still on the shelves before Zeke freezes sales due to the disturbances in Democrap controled cities. You can break-down the ammo and make something else outa it, there is always a use for primers, if only in BP rifles.

I aint a great thinker but I have watched the History Channel for over 16 years, so I have seen this movie before.
Know this my friends; We Are ALL On A LIST
I would hope we hang together,,,rather than hang alone.
Obama's plan has been operating covertly for 90 days but the death toll is mounting and hitting MSM, if only as a small blip.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top