JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
17hmr is one of the only type of ammo I still see all the time, along with 30-06 and 22-250. Has made me think about getting a gun in one of those calibers because I imagine if bubblegum hits the fan ammo supplies in stores with look like they do currently in a hour or so, and those will be all that's left again

17hmr is one of the only type of ammo I still see all the time....

That's why I bought a Savage 93R17 a couple month ago instead of a .22. Not that I could find a .22 rifle then either! Finally bought a couple .22 rifles, but only have managed to scrape together 185 rounds of ammo for them. But for the 17HMR, I buy a couple boxes whenever I go to BiMart, and have 1100 rounds of that so far. Fun to shoot too!

I believe that in the future only Outlaws will have guns and they will be part of the Opressor Force that goes house to house killing those that resist. At that point many will realise that they have been led, like sheeple, to the slaughter. A PC six-gun may feel good to some but against Obama's Private Army........

I'm confused. If Obama's private army is the only one that has the guns would they be part of the outlaws, the oppressor force or are they one in the same?

I'm not sure that Sarah Brady and her boy toy Diane Feinstein would consider the old style single actions to be politically correct. However, the pc 6 shooter only comes once this mess has settled down. Which is why, as previously stated, I'm hoarding the .223. Not exactly a pc cowboy action round coming out of a non-pc semi auto. Hoping some day I can start pretending I'm John Wayne instead of John Rambo

I'm not sure that Sarah Brady and her boy toy Diane Feinstein :s0112:

The ultimate goal of all anti-americans is total dis-armament, in the end this will include airguns, knives and bows

Total soviet-style-slavery will follow, only the chosen will have wealth and access to forbiden goods, the sheeple will have what has been deemed appropiate for them to posess and nothing more.

Guess the craziness isn't over yet just stopped off at Walmart on 192nd ave and he told me he stocked the shelves last night in 9 and 22. Everything was gone in an hour. Luckily they forgot to put out a box of a 1000 rounds of Winchester m .22 Till this morningScore for me. Not bad at 45 bucks.

As much .308, 7.62x39, 9mm, .45, 12g and .22lr as i can get my hands on. Right now all I'm able to find at decent prices and availability are 54r and assorted 12g.. Some slugs some buckshot. Wish i had a 30-06, 7mm or 243.. Seemslike i see that everywhere. And after that bolts and bolt carriers for multiple platforms. I should have purchased as many unconverted saiga .223s, 7.62x39s and .308s asi could find. This time around (hoping the UN treaty doesn't totally abolish sporting rifles on the market) I'm going to do just that, buy as many as i can. Also, magazines. Ak and AR mostly.

However.. Unless the markets are just flooded.. I don't see this panic subsiding any time soon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top