JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off sorry if this is the wrong section I figured is seemed too political to be under "General". This is also a rant so to save time skip if you like.

So something i always think when people talk about banning specific firearms or keeping weapons out of the hands of those who should not have them is what is your plan for after the guns are gone and people are still murdering each other in every creative way they can?

This idea of blaming the gun is not only irresponsible in my opinion but dangerous as you are completely avoiding the topic of what the f*** are we going to do about the people who still want to kill others?

Because at some point we are going to have that discussion and try to come up with solutions for it right? Well why the f*** are we not having this discussion now and ripping out the root of the violence in our country? Notice I say violence and not gun violence. I completely agree that the lack of morals and religion (any religion with good intentions) have been destroying our country in more ways than one.

End quick rant, sorry guys had to let steam off!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews