JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
72921EC4-8F37-4B42-9F5E-56795FFFDBEE.jpeg
Dude, the things I've trained to do with a mere innocuous Bic "click-stick".... when it's over you'd need massive blood transfusions, and to get on the multiple emergency organ transplant list STAT!! :eek:o_O
The exact reason I have always carried a stainless Parker pen. The "training" made a great impression on me. This is also nearly always with me.......

Those are nasty! I have one that was made as a centerpunch/glass breaker, looks just like any other pin, until you use it! Tungsten tip really does a number on stuff!
To be fair, a sharp piece of broken porcelain can break windows too. Not that I ever did that or anything...

I plead the 5th? :rolleyes:

So something i always think when people talk about banning specific firearms or keeping weapons out of the hands of those who should not have them is what is your plan for after the guns are gone and people are still murdering each other in every creative way they can?

Well, just look to our friends across the pond who are a bit ahead of us on the "progress/progressive" crazy train if you want to know what happens next. You start banning pointy things. Eventually they'll just ban and regulate their way into utopia.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top