JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Simple: Sex crimes and violent crimes against anyone smaller, weaker, or older skyrocket. Once these people have no way to equalize the force against them they will be totally at the mercy of the bigger, stronger, and meaner

Simple: Sex crimes and violent crimes against anyone smaller, weaker, or older skyrocket. Once these people have no way to equalize the force against them they will be totally at the mercy of the bigger, stronger, and meaner
Yeabut all those have been banned since like forever and haven't happened in historic times.

You can ban anything you want...but that won't stop violence or keep folks from harming others.
Since criminals are already operating outside of the law...why would they follow a new ban...?

How 'bout we leave the law abiding gun owner alone ...and go after the criminals...?
Oh yeah...those who want to ban guns...will make me a criminal...well Damn...In the words of Malcolm Reynolds:
"I aim to misbehave..."
Andy

Once the guns are gone? ...

Quickly government will start to crack down on freedom of speech, religion then personal privacy. You will need a permit or license to speechify from any soap box. Then the black teams will come in the night.

After the guns are gone you will need permits for everything. Everything. Then the permits will be denied. Then the government will have complete and total control over all aspects of your life. All aspects.

Ever see the movie V is for Vendetta? Very sobering and scary. Government run wild. Natalie Portman was needed to keep your eyes off the plot. Notice the British had no guns? The government did. Humm.

Once our government disarms the population, then their is nothing to stand in governments way. Nothing. Thousands of silly snowflakes wearing face masks will not stop the bullets. Rocks against black rifles?

The crowds of people wearing those Fawkes masks will only create a target rich environment for the cops and soldiers. The silly notion that many can defeat a few just by mind games will not work. Lots of reload mags.

Yep. Respectfully ...

DSC04531.jpg
DSC06040.jpg
DSC06421.jpg
DSC06048.jpg
DSC06038.jpg
So with ill intent and with any of the above , I could cause harm , mayhem and death...if I so desired...
I could just as easily do the same with a rock or stick I picked up from the ground...
No ban will stop violence....but a ban can easily make you a victim of violence , because you can't defend yourself.
One must question the motives of those who wish us to be undefended....
Andy

View attachment 452394
View attachment 452395
View attachment 452396
View attachment 452397
View attachment 452398
So with ill intent and with any of the above , I could cause harm , mayhem and death...if I so desired...
I could just as easily do the same with a rock or stick I picked up from the ground...
No ban will stop violence....but a ban can easily make you a victim of violence , because you can't defend yourself.
One must question the motives of those who wish us to be undefended....
Andy
Andy..........nice stuff but I don't think anyone that used those tools ever won a war. Maby a battle now and then.....but in the end we're always losers.

I wasn't taking 'bout winning a war...just the fact there are loads of items that can be used to cause violence...and that bans of anything will not stop folks from harming others....
And that those who want folks to be disarmed...need to have their motives questioned...
Andy
Andy..........nice stuff but I don't think anyone that used those tools ever won a war. Maby a battle now and then.....but in the end we're always losers.

Yes, lets ban those scary firearms...

No one is even talking about the INDIVIDUAL that commited the shootings anymore, and the governmental breakdown that didn't work to enforece laws already in place...

I will answer with a question. Have you seen the movie "Serenity"

What caused the reavers?

That is what they will try, or are already trying with massive over prescription of antidepressants and similar!

Whew, I'm grateful this wasn't another "what will you shoot/carry after the ban" thread. Six is plenty enough.

To the op: we'll just have a million cops on every corner, duh. :rolleyes:

Whew, I'm grateful this wasn't another "what will you shoot/carry after the ban" thread. Six is plenty enough.

To the op: we'll just have a million cops on every corner, duh. :rolleyes:

Sure, more like everyone will get one (1) dehydrated cop in a pocket, when needed, just add water...
:D:eek:o_O

This is why we fight:
Apr 27, 2017 5:55 PM EDT

NORTH HIGHLANDS, Calif. – An 86-year-old woman was beaten to death on a high school track early Wednesday morning in an apparently random attack, reports CBS Sacramento.

According to police, the woman was walking the running track at Highlands High School about two hours before school started when a suspect came up and attacked her and a 61-year-old woman she was with. Detectives say the women were sexually assaulted.
The 61-year-old was reportedly able to escape but authorities say the 86-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.

This in a gun ban state....... there is a line and we all know where it is this November and if its crossed, may God have mercy on those who will place us in harms way.:mad:

I get all the light hearted what what will we do post, but enough already.... this article is the reality if we fail. Lets stop joking around and look at this for what is it. Not directing at anyone but I for one am sick of this S**T

What will happen when the guns are gone? That depends on which tyrant is in power at any particular time. Given the division among the people, and the inability of government to stop the flood of US debt, a tyrant is very likely in our near future. WE THE PEOPLE will freely and willingly elect that tyrant.

If the person in power doesn't like whites (like in South Africa today), they'll start abusing and killing whites.
If they don't like blacks, they'll start abusing and killing blacks. If they don't like Hispanics they will abuse and kill Hispanics. If they don't like Jews (like Hitler), they'll abuse and kill Jews. If they don't like Muslims, they'll abuse and kill Muslims. If they don't like elitist intellectuals, they'll round them up and kill them. If they don't like anti-gun people they may just wipe-out enough US cities to give the pro-gun forces a distinct advantage.

Has any of that occurred before in history? Could any of that actually happen? I think it could.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top