JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many fellas help their wife's clean the house in order to have a 4th of july party,Am i alone in all this. whats the worst job you gotta do.

#1 Toilets.

I don't do toilets, but I've always been the one in our house to vacuum, and I've been washing the clothes since my first child was born (that's what I get for putting the washer/dryer in the basement) :(

Dishes, laundry, dinner, garbage, fill her car, just need an apron. and you guys only do it for the 4th? Lucky

Yes, I always help out with the cleaning/laundry etc. My wife and I are a team, and we both do 'whatever needs to be done" Since I do more than my share of chores, she always happily sends me off to the shooting range when I want to go. Likewise, she is free to go to see her 'girly' movies or hang out with friends while I stay home with the kids.
Give and take is the key..........Happy wife, HAPPY LIFE! ;)

I don't do toilets, but I've always been the one in our house to vacuum, and I've been washing the clothes since my first child was born (that's what I get for putting the washer/dryer in the basement) :(

I will do toilets over laundry any day. I absolutly hate folding clothes.

We share the chores. I do most of the ouside and she does most the inside. Works for us.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top