JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a common sense law suggestion:

When someone is booked into jail for theft or property damage, any subsequent theft or damage they do if they are released before trial comes out of the prosecutor's and court's budget and bonus pool. Instead of our insurance premiums and pockets.

Did you read about City of Portland residents joining the PPB in wanting to recriminalize drugs? :s0140:
I have been saying for a good while the only thing that will make real change is enough pain. Its all fun and games voting for this liberal crap until it finally causes enough people enough pain. Some times it seems to take an enormous amount of it before people will finally wake the hell up. Cities like SanFran, Seattle, Potland, they are getting a real good dose of be careful what you ask for.

I have been saying for a good while the only thing that will make real change is enough pain. Its all fun and games voting for this liberal crap until it finally causes enough people enough pain. Some times it seems to take an enormous amount of it before people will finally wake the hell up. Cities like SanFran, Seattle, Potland, they are getting a real good dose of be careful what you ask for.
LOL... is it Getting what you Vote for ? ..or is It Just..State Government taking a Better Business model approach for revenue accounts receivable ? .
Oregon justice system monetarily flourishes best taking off the producers and earners, and not the users and takers , so.. Catch and release, pretrial release program . specifically caters to the Got No ..' No Job, No Checking Account, No Property, '.

The proof of this, is just what I read with facts of just how far you can stretch committing mayhem with ZERO consequences. If you have nothing-$$ to Take/forfeit to judicial system. You receive minimal to zero consequences. It only when you double-down, triple, and quadruple-Down with your antisocial mayhem forcing the State into a corner with no other choice .

LOL... is it Getting what you Vote for ? ..or is It Just..State Government taking a Better Business model approach for revenue accounts receivable ? .
Oregon justice system monetarily flourishes best taking off the producers and earners, and not the users and takers , so.. Catch and release, pretrial release program . specifically caters to the Got No ..' No Job, No Checking Account, No Property, '.
All that crap they are doing is done by people who get voted into office. Seattle does news interviews with people all the time dealing with the crap drugs have brought. The people living around it keep saying the same thing. They want "compassion" for the poor people who are camping in front of their home and stealing everything not nailed down. So they are voting for more of it. Until they stop voting for it? Not going to get fixed. Many cites do not tolerate this kind of garbage so the don't have it. People have to make choices. Sadly a lot of us who choose better have to get caught up in the same crap. Enough felt pain and more will vote better. Just have not felt enough pain yet. :(

Seattle does news interviews with people all the time dealing with the crap drugs have brought. The people living around it keep saying the same thing. They want "compassion" for the poor people who are camping in front of their home and stealing everything not nailed down.
Well maybe ??? , I bet what is seen and written for 'truthful' information interviews and New. It is just cheery picked, and edited for making the perception of a false majority wanting compassionate toleration . Is NO F-UCKING Way in Reality the Majority actually wants this for normalcy in the standard of living.

Well maybe ??? , I bet what is seen and written for 'truthful' information interviews and New. It is just cheery picked, and edited for making the perception of a false majority wanting compassionate toleration . Is NO F-UCKING Way in Reality the Majority actually wants this for normalcy in the standard of living.
I really do wish this was true. Sadly I know its not at least where I live. I work one job in Health Care and another with a Non profit. I work with people who really do think like this. When what they support bites them and they complain? I mention they vote for this they get ANGRY and blame people who are not in charge here. I know a LOT of people want to believe this is some kind of elaborate conspiracy because they just can't admit this many stupid people exist. Sadly the answer is not complicated, there really are that many stupid people. :(
We see example after example many do not want to see. One great recent one? Heard of the WA law that made the Ruger 10/22 an "assault weapon" by chance? Great shop south of me put up a lot of their own money to give gun owners a shot to put it back on the ballot. Gun owners cherry picked not being able to be bothered with signing the damn thing to even get it on the ballot. Sorry but people really are choosing to do this to themselves. Its that simple and that sad. We have just had it too damn easy for too damn long. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top