JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many fellas help their wife's clean the house in order to have a 4th of july party,Am i alone in all this. whats the worst job you gotta do.

#1 Toilets.

I don't do toilets, but I've always been the one in our house to vacuum, and I've been washing the clothes since my first child was born (that's what I get for putting the washer/dryer in the basement) :(

Dishes, laundry, dinner, garbage, fill her car, just need an apron. and you guys only do it for the 4th? Lucky

Yes, I always help out with the cleaning/laundry etc. My wife and I are a team, and we both do 'whatever needs to be done" Since I do more than my share of chores, she always happily sends me off to the shooting range when I want to go. Likewise, she is free to go to see her 'girly' movies or hang out with friends while I stay home with the kids.
Give and take is the key..........Happy wife, HAPPY LIFE! ;)

I don't do toilets, but I've always been the one in our house to vacuum, and I've been washing the clothes since my first child was born (that's what I get for putting the washer/dryer in the basement) :(

I will do toilets over laundry any day. I absolutly hate folding clothes.

We share the chores. I do most of the ouside and she does most the inside. Works for us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top