JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I hate is all the noise she makes while cleaning, when Im trying to watch TV. I mean, how disturbing is that to fire up the dang vaccume while Im watching UFC? It dosent bother me at all though, when she cleans the toliet and bath tub......doesnt really disturb me at all..........wait a minute......you guys are talking about YOU cleaning?

Along with my shovel operators license, my cleaners license expired a long time ago, and I never renewed it!

Treemanx your da man..omg I even do dishes but my weapons are also spotless..lol
love those dishwashers lol...........

Yeah, hopefully the little woman wont read this........I'll get my butt kicked and spend the 4th in the dog house! I do help around the house.....my most hated job is picking up kid toys! (I really dont have to clean toilets or bathtubs, or laundry, or dishes, or vaccume, but I do have my jobs though! Holding down the couch is definately one of them! I got one of the last good ladies who takes good care of her man!)

yes you are a rare man,thats cool. my wife ask me have you had a PBR and yes i fessed up to 3 or 4 so she said well then go downstairs an get her a wine, how could i say she wines enough, lol I'm so dead oh god i'm loving today..i'm in so much crap,,,lol

are you talking 22 yr old women.then my friend you are the lucky dog here
my friends are old and i'm talking old lol. sitting around popping caps on brew wish they were firm.. lol god its great today is a good day

as on a side note its after 5 and i have a buzzzzzzzzzzzzz sure happy to be breathing
and to know there's good men out here that helped defend our country

I 'm glad to be alive. thanks all of you.
happy 4th of july this is what its about

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads