JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Great investment at $7500

View attachment 1362712
Great looking rifles with historical provenance!

Not sure it categorizes as a legitimately "great investment" though! Especially since the importer is committed to getting more over here.

Great looking rifles with historical provenance!

Not sure it categorizes as a legitimately "great investment" though! Especially since the importer is committed to getting more over here.
They'lll sell as fast as they can at whatever price they put on them. They'll probably do a few hundred a year max

I was never into them personally, but there is no denying they go for a pretty penny and plenty fast. 'gratz on the new rifle/investment. :)

P.S. I did have a weird fascination with the 4-gauges out of Russia for a spell. Had a Gunbroker alert set years ago pop up, right when wife about to pop out a child. So, no ridiculous scattergun for me, but that collection of several did move fast.

I have had cabanas and Romeo & Juliets before. I traded them off for knifes and such and smoked the rest. It has been fifteen or twenty years. I am happy with cheap cigars not in for high end cigars. I normally smoke playing ball with my border collie.

I have had cabanas and Romeo & Juliets before. I traded them off for knifes and such and smoked the rest. It has been fifteen or twenty years. I am happy with cheap cigars not in for high end cigars. I normally smoke playing ball with my border collie.
Though I am about to boot the habit, I've found Arturo Fuentes aren't too hard on the wallet but are a nice smoke. Cheers. :)

Ha ha no need, good company in Switzerland will ship Cubans to your door and I have other Cubans in humidor. They need lots of humidor time though due to long shipping and Cuba ships cigars way too soon to retailers due to their economy. Non Cubans often sit for a year or more in controlled environment before going to retailers. I actually like Partagas Cubans better than cohiba. But many non Cubans are way better imo. Kristoff Fe has some that have same taste just like Cuban but much stronger and more flavorful.

Guys that like Cubans having tried all kinds of cigars is great Imo. It's the ones that "like" them because they have had only one (or even none) and everyone tells them it's the thing to get that I don't understand. Around 90% of the cubans people have in the us buying in Mexico etc are not real cubans anyway. Top tip: if you see a Cuban in cellophane it's not a Cuban... Basically it comes down to buying from a state of ignorance and because of the hype, vs coming from a lot of experience and choosing based on that. Seems to me some guns are the same way (some hks for example).

But in terms of investment it makes no difference if it is actually better or if others perceive it as better. Perception is the only thing that matters in terms of price on the market, as you said, supply vs demand. As I write this I'm smoking a man o war, which is an aj Fernandez blend from Nicaragua. Great cigars and great value at about $2.30 ish if you know where to look.
I bought some Cubans a while back for around $200 per in Mexico. They said "Swisher Sweets" on the side. I could never figure out why the seller was laughing so much. Best damn cigar ever.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top