JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would be interested to see the cites for that conclusion.
You really only have to look at primer prices, in a single year prices went from $20-30 to $80-100 and went up another $20 the following 6 months. It's hard to belive that making primers cost $70 a 1k, since most of the process is automated. They are blaming material cost but we know that's a lie, since we can buy all the materials needed to make 1k primers for less than $40 retail, wholesale is about $20.

You really only have to look at primer prices, in a single year prices went from $20-30 to $80-100 and went up another $20 the following 6 months. It's hard to belive that making primers cost $70 a 1k, since most of the process is automated. They are blaming material cost but we know that's a lie, since we can buy all the materials needed to make 1k primers for less than $40 retail, wholesale is about $20.
It's because of greed (buying to flip some time in the future).
There's no shortage when everyone's closet is stuffed with everyone's new retirement hedge.

It's because of greed (buying to flip some time in the future).
There's no shortage when everyone's closet is stuffed with everyone's new retirement hedge.
I don't even blame the flippers, I blame the corporations as they are the ones lying about why prices are so high instead of just admitting that they wanted the higher profit margins instead of allowing the Resalers to have it. Though if I'm not mistaken, there is a law regarding price fixing and gouging that they can be charged with.

I don't even blame the flippers, I blame the corporations as they are the ones lying about why prices are so high instead of just admitting that they wanted the higher profit margins instead of allowing the Resalers to have it. Though if I'm not mistaken, there is a law regarding price fixing and gouging that they can be charged with.
Nor do I. It's just a fact of life.

A majority of inflation is caused by corporate record profits and greed. 60% of inflation in 2021 was due to corporate profits, as one example. It's usually 30% or less. As times goes on, it will come out as the great fleecing with excellent propaganda to blame "inflation".
Sure… increased taxes, government "fees", and printing money out of thin air have absolutely NO impact on inflation…. it's ALL corporate greed. (BTW- that's sarcasm)

Truth is…. it's both, because the world is a fascist kleptocracy. Government leaders grant HUGE government contracts to their friends and family owned companies, those companies in turn donate huge sums to those leaders' re-election campaigns to keep "their guy" in office for more contracts, then eventually "their guy"
gets out of government only to land a sweet gig on a corporate board somewhere.

GENTLEMEN, Gentlemen, gentlemen......first lesson is......

1702078311474.png

Aloha, Mark

PS....besides.....

1702078965969.png

Last Edited:
Sure… increased taxes, government "fees", and printing money out of thin air have absolutely NO impact on inflation…. it's ALL corporate greed. (BTW- that's sarcasm)

Truth is…. it's both, because the world is a fascist kleptocracy. Government leaders grant HUGE government contracts to their friends and family owned companies, those companies in turn donate huge sums to those leaders' re-election campaigns to keep "their guy" in office for more contracts, then eventually "their guy"
gets out of government only to land a sweet gig on a corporate board somewhere.
1702143834943.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top