JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Great investment at $7500

feg-hd-18-rifle-2.jpg

If there ever was a gun I'd love to own. That's it right there! I've heard these things shoot great too.

Great investment at $7500

View attachment 1362712
I don't understand why people go so nuts over these. Is it just like Hk hype, because you can't buy them normally?

I can think of so many nice guns for so much less that would be similar.

I don't understand why people go so nuts over these. Is it just like Hk hype, because you can't buy them normally?

Its not hype but realistic dreams.

Hurricane butterfly managed to bring in bona-fide real deal HK416 SEMIS AS PISTOLS.

They were 14k each and it sold quickly.
Real deal OG HK 416 and not the US MK223.

Nobody batted an eye on those.

Nobody batted an eye on the 50 caliber bullpup from Hungary costing 15k.

Nobody bats an eye on 100k Teslas and 150k Massaratis.

You may bat an eye but people with money don't.

Everyone has their tastes. $7500 Happens to be what I chose to spend on my Barrett. I definitely paid a Barrett tax because there are other "better" .50 cal rifles for less but the fact is they wouldn't have been the genuine article.

I see this particular gun as being along those same lines

Heck, now that I think about it, I have more than that "invested" just in my Glock collection....

It far surpasses HK hype. Supply and demand.
Must be like certain cigars. I've had every Cuban brand pretty much and many hundreds of different non-Cubans and I don't have a clue why someone would pay $50 for a Cuban when you can get a cigar maybe 5 times better for 1/10 the price.

Makes no sense to my way of thinking. But "you can't buy them" and "everybody says they are the best" is what the unexperienced folk "know". I still have a Cuban cohiba from 1999 and there is no reason to smoke it when I have tons of less expensive cigars that are so much better.

I understand for investment purposes sure. But as value for the gun I don't see it at all, seems like people just waiting to line up for something because it's unavailable and somebody told them it was good. Makes zero sense to my way of thinking (unless you are a dealer or whatever and looking just at investment).

People with more money than brains buy some (in my opinion) God awful stuff cause someone says it is the in thing. Buy what ya want if ya got the money but dont be surprised if most people laugh at the gullibility and personal taste.

Must be like certain cigars. I've had every Cuban brand pretty much and many hundreds of different non-Cubans and I don't have a clue why someone would pay $50 for a Cuban when you can get a cigar maybe 5 times better for 1/10 the price.

Makes no sense to my way of thinking. But "you can't buy them" and "everybody says they are the best" is what the unexperienced folk "know". I still have a Cuban cohiba from 1999 and there is no reason to smoke it when I have tons of less expensive cigars that are so much better.

I understand for investment purposes sure. But as value for the gun I don't see it at all, seems like people just waiting to line up for something because it's unavailable and somebody told them it was good. Makes zero sense to my way of thinking (unless you are a dealer or whatever and looking just at investment).
Can't afford a Drag huh? :)
And let that Cohiba go for Christ's sake. Cigar abuse.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top