JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't possibly know how little I care what anyone thinks about Lucas and T Rex Arms...not the point of the matter...just want to get that out there from the start...

Screenshot_20231201-184902_Instagram.jpg

I don't understand why premium European powders have inflated only a fraction than US marketed powders, making them cheaper now in many cases. You would think they would have the same problems effecting prices.

Well yeah, black Friday sales are over so they have to recoup the "lost" profits
What lost profits? almost all the big buy items and special sale items were and are the same price as before, all they did was change the tag or label not the price.
I hate pointing to tiktok but there is a video that shows what I'm talking about. Yes I know the price lying isn't new, but what is new is the number of people who don't care and buy it anyway, keeps increasing as does the number of people who (yes) actually people that don't know this is happening.

What lost profits? almost all the big buy items and special sale items were and are the same price as before, all they did was change the tag or label not the price.
I hate pointing to tiktok but there is a video that shows what I'm talking about. Yes I know the price lying isn't new, but what is new is the number of people who don't care and buy it anyway, keeps increasing as does the number of people who (yes) actually people that don't know this is happening.
1701490596349.png

I don't understand why premium European powders have inflated only a fraction than US marketed powders, making them cheaper now in many cases. You would think they would have the same problems effecting prices.
Haven't seen any European powder since spring, most if not all are no longer being imported.

Its mostly all US powder now...and unfortunately some aren't nearly as good.

Last Edited:
It makes me wonder if that's not a smokescreen... hiding the price hikes under "shortages"... when more related to just price restructuring for increased profits under the new ownership. The timing sure seems a convenient coincidence. 🤔

"Global availability shortages" seems to have been the "go to" excuse for everything across the board for so long... when it really is the cause or not. It's an excuse for profit increases that everyone seems willing to accept with the most grace and understanding. "We're all in this together", "record level price increases are beyond our control", blah blah blah.

Exploiting plausible advantages for profit is business 101.

Last Edited:
Great, just when I was going to take a spending break. If demand falls off maybe the price increases won't stick.

Fortunately we have cheaper foreign sources of powder and primers available. If they put a stop to those imports the domestic price increases will sting a bit more.

Bindenomics in action, facilitated by appointed political lackeys with absolutely ZERO accountability who are running alphabet agencies and colluding with sympathetic corporate CEO's making life as absolutely difficult for everyone as possible.

I also think that the spending THIS Administration has done in record time and the inflation that is a result of it will continue to destroy
Out once Great Nation open borders with all the illegals being able to collect unemployment and other forms of free SH!T ,The wars this Administration is funding and don't forget the pure Corruption of this Administration . Is all contributing the cost of everything increasing I was listening to the Blaze radio and the guy being interviewed was saying the Price of a gallon of gas will be around $8.00 by this time next year
But hay no more mean Tweets

Prices will go up until folks can't buy, then the companies fold. Best way to take your rights is to take away your ability to buy them. Where will you buy ammo when the companies fold or get sold to Europe?

We bought a lifetime supply of ammo during a prior administration…..
Just one lifetime? Think about the children! If it saves even one life......
Common sense ammo stockpiles are a bipartisan issue we should all be getting behind.

(See! The woketards accuse me of not listening to them... but I DO!) :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top