JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Common sense ammo stockpiles are a bipartisan issue we should all be getting behind.

THIS ^^^... is Priceless!

I would just add that...

We must address the Root Causes of this Ammunition Shortage. A lot has been done. But we Can do more!

The Life of a Box of Ammunition matters just as much as Any Other Life!

It doesn't matter whether you are Republican or Democrat, Conservative or Progressive, a Semi-Automatic weapon should never be starved of ammunition.

Just because someone does not use the same Caliber as you, does not mean that ammunition does not have a right to be in this country!

We will make Projectiles Available again!
We will make Cases Available again!
We will make Primers Available again!
We will make POWDER Available again!

...And WE WILL MAKE CARTRIDGES AVAILABLE AGAIN!!!!

all of it is about to go up again cause people are going to panic buy. Only way to stop the increase is to simply not buy, but I know people won't do that sadly.
No, they won't and Its nothing more than scalping on a higher level.

The current position of gun ownership, along with the SHTF, prepper, ammo hording, defensive posturing and overall paranoia has shown the ammo mfgs., retailers, online sellers that people are going to buy whether they can afford it or not, and seem to continue to do so regardless and they are simply capitalizing on this.

No, they won't and Its nothing more than scalping on a higher level.

The current position of gun ownership, along with the SHTF, prepper, ammo hording, defensive posturing and overall paranoia has shown the ammo mfgs., retailers, online sellers that people are going to buy whether they can afford it or not, and seem to continue to do so regardless and they are simply capitalizing on this.
Addressed in another post, an there is a law that companies can be charged with for price fixing and/or price gouging. Manufactures saw that the secondary market was making more than them and they wanted the profits instead. Cost of goods doesn't raise by 400% to 600% in less than a year and half, just cause materials went up about 40%, that's bad math unless you're being greedy. Price fixing and gouging is the reason I stopped buying certain things from some shops and some I stopped going to altogether.

I realize ammo price is sensitive topic What happens when you wait and prices don't go back to what you consider normal ?
I'm sitting pretty good after learning my lesson in 2020 , went on massive shopping spree but still lacking on a couple calibers I would feel better topping off

We are headed into an election cycle in an inflationary environment, I'm following long term ammo charts and I think it could go up very easily.

I invest in commodities , aluminum / steel / iron ore / copper / gold /silver in uptrend . Uranium and coal have already had good runs if oil breaks out inflation goes way higher , geopolitical risk at all time high and more conflict drive prices higher as well

We have record gun sales month over month with new people engaging and they will buy ammo

Inflation itself will have its impact on prices on average and over time, so it is best to buy when they seem to have "bottomed out".

I have my own limit on what I will pay for ammo. E.G., I have 10-11K rounds of 5.7x28, which I feel is plenty, and I paid, on average, 30-40 CPR in the past - so I am disinclined to spend 50-60 CPR that this caliber is going for now.

Mostly I feel I have plenty for most of my calibers as I gave them priority on my budget, while some other calibers I feel I might be at the lower limit and I want to get more but my current budget/income makes other purchases more important or desirable.

There is a growing demand for ammunition, shells, and even missiles since much has been used in Ukraine. I was reading the other day that even the US Navy may need to do some unexpected replenishment requests since they are firing off more missiles than expected in the Middle East to stop drone attacks.

It still goes bang when the trigger is pulled.

I am not a reloader at this time, so it is a decent enough deal that I picked some up last night.
Plus another feller that stepped up to the counter after me and asked for his 20 boxes.
It's not that it's a bad deal, I'd get some myself but most of my guns don't like aluminum cases, not being able to reload it is a bummer and sadly the scrap price isn't worth melting it.

I don't even blame the flippers, I blame the corporations as they are the ones lying about why prices are so high instead of just admitting that they wanted the higher profit margins instead of allowing the Resalers to have it. Though if I'm not mistaken, there is a law regarding price fixing and gouging that they can be charged with.
Then again, may be its the increased prices of metals, shipping, packaging, energy costs, labor costs and benefits. Not to mention government interference, such as Obummer shutting down the last lead smelter in the US so we are ever increasingly dependent on foreign commodities. (Yes, investors deserve an ROI even with increasing costs!)

Last Edited:
Then again, may be its the increased prices of metals, shipping, packaging, labor costs and benefits. Not to mention government interference, such as Obummer shutting down the last lead smelter in the US so we are ever increasing dependent on foreign commodities. (Yes, investors deserve an ROI even with increasing costs!)

Bring production of everything we use back to the US.

Create real wealth on every level of our economy......versus artificially keeping the economy afloat by passing around borrowed/newly printed currency.

It seems increasingly obvious to me that a lot of our internal squabbling is really arguing over who gets the remaining scraps from our once robust on shore production of goods and services.

I'm amazed at how many educated people in our modern society don't know how to do anything.
Nor do they seem aware of the possibility they have no idea what it is they don't know. Zero curiosity...

Bring production of everything we use back to the US.

Create real wealth on every level of our economy......versus artificially keeping the economy afloat by passing around borrowed/newly printed currency.

It seems increasingly obvious to me that a lot of our internal squabbling is really arguing over who gets the remaining scraps from our once robust on shore production of goods and services.

I'm amazed at how many educated people in our modern society don't know how to do anything.
Nor do they seem aware of the possibility they have no idea what it is they don't know. Zero curiosity...
While I absolutely agree, that is not the goal of the self-appointed elite. Including those who are collecting a check off our taxes and are supposed to be representing us. IIRC I saw a UN document from the 60s that talked about making the nations so interdependent we could not go to war. Today its all about the climate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top